Chapter 9

Your POV

Hey guys, you are probably wondering what's happening this past months.. Or let's say 7 months. Yes it's been that long. Like literally so long.

Well Gigi and I kinda cooled off for a moment. We haven't seen each other this past 7 months. How? Why? Well this is why.

flashback

Right now I am doing nothing at all sitting in Gigi's living room watching television while waiting for Gigi to come back from her shower. It's been two months since the whole scenario happened. It's been going great between us two. It's been the best two months of my whole life.

I am just cuddled up on the side of the couch with some pillows and blankets perfectly tucked in on my shoulder.

Hey guys Chelsea Briggs here, back for more juicy news. So here is this juicy news I am talkin about. Zayn Malik yep Zayn Malik the one who is in One Direction, is dating the Model Gigi Hadid? The two lovers was seen and caught by fans and paparazis having a lovely dinner on a private restaurant walking out with holding hands! HOLDING HANDS! And that's the juicy or should I say VERY juicy news that I bought for you guys. (with a picture of Zayn and Gigi holding hands)

My eyes are watery after hearing the news. A tear dropped and I quickly wiped it off. I stood up and straighten my clothes.

I felt limp. Or even numb. I tried my best not to just fall into a break out. I need to be strong.

I need an explanation.

I limply got my way to her room. I opened her door and saw her already dressed up. As soon as she saw me she smiled. As soon as she saw me serious she frowned. She walked closer to me and tried to touch me at my sides. I moved away from her. She flinched and already has a watery eyes.

I hate hurting her but she hurt me more.

"Why?" She asked me with shaky voice.

"You and Zayn huh?" I said and fake chuckled. My voice is groggily from trying so hard to stop myself from crying. She gasped as she hears what has came out from my mouth.

"I- I.. I need to explain Y/n. " She said with pleading voice with her eyes red from crying.

"Then explain. Just say if I was not enough just say if you are not happy wi-" She cutted me off.

"NO! You ARE enough for me. And YES I am happy, super happy!" She said quickly.

"Then why did you do this to me?" I asked looking at her eyes.

"It's not my intention Y/n-"

"THEN WHY?!" I screamed letting my feeling all just over flow. She flinched.

"It's my PR's team to get Zayn and I together. Ther planned it so that Him and I will be known more. It's not my fault Y/n please believe me." She said to me while falling into the ground crying. My tears are like falling faster than the rain outside.

My knees got weak I fell into the ground and sobbed as well. I just can't help it anymore seeing her like this. I hugged her she hugged me as well. We both cried on each other's shoulders. After a few minutes of crying and got calmer, we pulled away so that we can look into each other's eyes.

We locked our eyes together she tried to lean in causing her to kiss only my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. But I need some time to think about it if this is gonna continue. " I said and just stood up. "Goodluck Gigi for your future. Thank you. Always remember that I will always love you. " I smiled weakly as she cried once again. I just closed the door because I know that I can't do anything if I saw her like that anymore.

I got into my room well not my room because it was the guest room before but she let me stay in here. I got my bags and packed my things. I got my pictures and her pictures with me and left only one picture which is one of the most important ones.

I finished packing after a few minutes. I sat on the bed and got a piece of paper. I started to my heart out for her to read when she sees this.

Dear Gigi,

                   Hey love, good afternoon even if nothing is good in this afternoon. Well first of all I just want to say thank you. Thank you for always being there when I need you at my side. Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world. Thank you for everything. And second, I am sorry. Sorry if I was not the best girlfriend. If I am not a perfect girlfriend. If not always being there when you need me, I am sorry. Sorry for not making you feel the best. Good luck with your future. I will just be around the world. Always remember that God has better plans for us. And always remember again that I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

                                             -Y/n/n <3

After I finished writing all of that I putted it on the desk where the picture is. I just got ready and stood up. I looked around the room and just smiled in the thought of all the memories come flashing back in my mind. I sighed and got out of the room. I got downstairs and saw Gigi sitting at the couch with her head down.

"Hey. " I said with a raspy voice. She looked up with her puffy red eyes. She saw my suitcase.

"A-are you leaving?" She asked me being ready to cry again.

"I told you before Gigi, I need some time. " I said to her. She looked down to hide the tears streaming down her face. I got closer to her and hugged her with all that's in me. She cried more into my shoulder. My lips started to tremble as my eyes started to cry even more than before. I patted her back to try to relax her. She just pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"C-can I have the last kiss?" she asked me. I didn't bother to answer I just kissed with all of me. After a few minutes I pulled away.

"I got to go. " I said. I hugged her again. She hugged me back tight.

"I'm gonna miss you. " She murmured.

"I am gonna miss you the most. " I kissed her forehead. I got my bags and things and got to the door. She hugged me from behind. I pulled her away from me.

"I'm sorry. " I said coldly and got out of the house quickly.

I just can't stand it.

I can't see her hurt. And meaning that I am the reason why she is like that.

Let's just see what the future holds for her and I.

End of flashback

It is still stuck on my head. Playing all over and over again.

-

Author's Note

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating!!! Please forgive mee