Chapter 5

Your POV

I woke up alone on the couch with a pillow on my head and sheets covering me. I lift my head up and looked around, it's still dark. I remembered that I was still at Gigi's House. But I can't find her. 

I stood up and looked around hoping to find her but I still can't. I decided to find her upstairs. I looked around still not finding her.  I got to her room but still can't find her. where the fuck did she go? She can't leave here right? cause it's her house.

I shrugged and just took the chance too look around her room. I found a lot of medals and trophies I read it and saw its about horse back riding.  well that's new.

I looked around more and saw some pictures of her and I think her boyfriend Zayn. Yeah I think it's Zayn Malik.

In fact I saw many pictures of them together. I saw a picture of both of them at the beach and when I think when they are both modeling as 'partners'.

I looked around more and saw some of her pictures of her on a black linger with a white background. fuck she's hot. I can't help to stare at her more than I should. I was cutted off by a door opening. I jumped from the sound and looked at the direction where the door opened. I widened my eyes as I saw the figure let's just say a very beautiful figure.

But only a towel around her body and her hair wet.

she looks so fucking hot on that towel. I shook my head and noticed that she hasn't even noticed my presence at the room. why? well because she is using her damn phone. I cleared my throat hoping to get her attention which it did. She whipped her head fast at my direction. As her eyes landed on me her eyes widened more and dropped her phone. poor phone.

"I uh I am sorry I was just trying to find you, I woke up without you so I just checked everywhere but you are not anywhere soo... " I said while scratching my head.

"Uhh it's fine. Let me just go into my clothes. But make sure you will not close the door because we can be locked in here." She warned me. I looked at the door see if it's closed which it is. I widened my eyes and looked at her.

"I uh kindaa closed the door and just locked us in.. " I was looking at her.

"What!!!!???" She screamed which made me flinch.

"I am so sorry I didn't know and I am just soo sorry. " I kept apologizing to her. She sighed and shook her head.

"It's fine. You didn't know. "She send me a reassuring smile which I returned of course.

"Uhm how do we get out of your room now?" I asked her.

"It's only gonna get opened if it's from the outside. I gotta buy some door locks next time. " She shook her head and sat at the corner of her bed. "You should uhm turn around so I uh can get into my clothes.. " She said awkwardly. I giggled and turned around from where I am standing.

As I think started to get into her clothes I noticed that I got into the wrong position... Why? well you see..  there is a mirror at my side so I can easily peak at her while changing her clothes.

I tried my hardest not to look at her but can't help myself. I looked at the mirror and saw her only on her underware which is black linger panties with matching her bra.

Considering she has her back on me I can see her perfect little ass. It's not big but it's not small either but it's so perfect. She turns causing me to look into her eyes. I widened my eyes as she looks in mine. I quickly closed my eyes and stared at the wall.

Gigi's POV

I just caught Y/n staring. I don't know what got into me but I started to walk towards her. I was still on my underware.

I spinned her around causing me to look at her. I smirked as I saw her with closed eyes. I leaned closer into her right ear and whispered.

"You shouldn't have looked babe. " I smirked.

-

Author's Note

AND TO BE CONTINUED!

Thanks for reading!

Started With A Text (Gigi Hamid x You)