Chapter 17

Your POV

We resurfaced after a large wave came contact with us. We laughed for a bit until Ky called us saying we're going back at the hotel to get ready for lunch at some place.

Kylie and I got back to our room and got ready. We all met up downstairs and went to a restaurant near the beach. I knew I've got to talk to Gigi about us, I haven't told anything to anyone about us yet.

But I know I'm ready to let down my walls for her again but not too soon. Maybe when she's sure about her feelings and intentions for me.

We all casually talked about life while eating then evening came and we got back to our rooms. I got ready for bed but I still can't shake off the thoughts of what will happen to Gigi and I.

I decided to go to the beach since I can't sleep. I sat on the soft white sand just gazing under the stars and just relaxed. After a few minutes, someone sat down next to me making me jump.

I looked at the person and relaxed when J saw it's Gigi. She giggled and put her head on my shoulder while looking at the sky full of stars.

"I'm surprised to see you here, what's up?" She looked up.

I took all the courage I have in me and faced her. "What are we Gigi? We get all flirty, touchy and even kiss but we're not even together. " I sighed and looked down.

Her cold hands touched my cheeks making me look up with glossy eyes. "We can be what you want us to be love, I'm still feeling guilty for the things I made you go through then. "

"But we can't be together. " I said sadly.

"Who said we can't?"

"Your management and I know you're scared face the world when you're with me. " I tried to stand up but gets stopped by her grabbing my arm pulling me back.

She grabbed the back of my neck softly making sure not to hurt me then I felt the softest lips ever. For a second I thought I was in heaven.

After I wake up from my trance, I started to move my lips in sync with hers. It felt like a million fireworks were being fired with my heart skipping a beat. After a few minutes, we pulled away grasping for air.

We put our foreheads together with our eyes still connected. "I was scared then but I'm sure I can and will fight for you now. It's fine that I lose some things or everything, just not you, not ever again. I want to stay by your side at all times and protect you at all cost because that's what you deserve. I know I have not been the best these past two years, but I'll do my best to become the best version of myself, not only for u but me also. " She ranted with so much passion making me tear up.

the kiss was heaven but hearing those words from her was better.

I kissed her once again, this kiss was full of passion and love and was different from our other kisses. We smiled through the kiss and gazed under the stars a little after. 

We got back at the hotel and wanting to spend the night together, we decided to sleep into mine and Kylie's room. We carefully entered and plopped onto the bed and drifted off to sleep cuddling happily in each other's arms.

I was woken up by female voices squealing. I sat up confused when I realized the voices were coming from the kitchen. I remembered the events that happened last night and smiled to myself but stood up noticing that Kylie's bed was already done.

I went onto the kitchen noticing all the girls were here making all the eyes now on me. "Uh what are you guys doing here?" I asked confused onto what was going on.

Started With A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara