Chapter 6

I spinned her around causing me to look at her. I smirked as I saw her with closed eyes. I leaned closer into her right ear and whispered.

"You shouldn't have looked babe. " I smirked.

Your POV

I opened my eyes and noticed it was only a dream. And I noticed that Gigi's arms were wrapped around me I smiled a bit and looked at the clock. It is only 7:53 am so I still can sleep.

I unwrap my arms around Gigi and just tried to sleep again but I can't because of the position. I had no choice but to wrap my arms around her waist again. I snuggled into her more and slept as I was in cloud nine.

I woke up alone but with the sheets tucked into me like someone put in there. I tried to sleep again but can't because the lost of her present. I looked up and found her at the kitchen dancing around like a child. cute.

I smiled and stood up quietly and seemed on the kitchen. I saw her in only panties and white t-shirt. she looked so sexy in it. I looked up to her up and down and wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head into her shoulder and sinking in my head into her neck.

I inhale her scent and felt safe once in my life. She jumped and relaxed as she realizes that it's just only me. She turned around causing me to hug her more than ever.

"Sorry I did not meant to scare you. " I mumbled at her neck.

"It's fine. " She said as she hugs me also. I smiled at her neck.

"I am hungry what are you cooking?" I asked as I slowly pull away from the hug. I looked up to her green piercing beautiful fierce eyes. I got lost in it so I didn't hear what she just said.

"What?" I got back at my trance which caused her to giggle and made me smile.

"I said we have waffles and pancakes for breakfast. " She said while smiling at me.

I walk into the stalls to seat and waited for Gigi to give me give me my plate and foods. But she just sat and got her plate and foods for herself. She stopped her movements as she glanced at me sh furrow her eyebrows and asked 'what'.

"Can you get me my plate and food?? pweaseee. " I said with baby voice and while pouting.

"No I can't look at that face and you have legs and hands so get it yourself. " She groaned and covered her face with her hands I smirked as I knew my cute face would work on her. I pouted more and had my best puppy eyes that I can do. She peaked through her hands and groaned as she sees my face.

"Fine, say thank you to your cute little face that is why I am doing this. " She whined as she gets up and got my plate and foods. I squiled which made her smile widely. We started eating and after we ate we washed the dishes together. I showered and I remembered I don't have any clothes.

"GIGI!" I shouted from the bathroom so she can hear me from the living room. She shouted back with what.

"I don't have any clothes here! Can you get me some of your clothes?" I shouted back as I heard a door open from outside. I heard and 'okay'.

I got out of the bathroom and looked around the room. why? well you remember my dream.. I found the clothes on the top of the bed. She gave me red shorts and black t-shirts as I remembered how the heck am I gonna hide my 9.5 inches member? I am sure it's gonna have a bump if I don't ware anything under there except for the shorts.

I just shrugged and just hoped she wouldn't notice. I got out and walked to the living room quickly and sat at the other side where Gigi is sitting and put a pillow over my member and just want he'd the movie.

Gigi groaned and sat next to me. She straddled my lap and wrapped her hands around my neck and nuzzled her hands around me. She just watch the movie while cuddling with me.

But I can't watch the movie because Gigi keeps moving around my lap causing my 'thing' to wake up.

And-

-

Author's Note

HEY I AM BACK YA LIKE IT?

Thanks for reading!

Started with A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)