Chapter 14

"How can I calm down when the love of my life is slowly slipping out of my hands?!"

Third Person's POV

After that, Kendall decided to shut up and understand her bestfriend's situation. She knew her friend is hurting she just gave her some space for now. They got to Gigi's house as Gigi still crying her eyes out. 

"Hey come on let's get inside." Gigi nodded. She weakly got out of the car and followed Kendall inside. 

"I'm gonna go to my room.." She told Kendall and headed to her room not even waiting a reply from the girl.

Kendall followed her and found the girl on the side of the room hugging her knees andcrying silently. It broke her heart seeing her bestfriend hurting so much. She got in and got into her knees in front of Gigi. She wrapped her hands around the sobbing girl and tried to soothe the girl from crying so much. Gigi relaxed after a few minutes.

"Does she not love me anymore Kenny?" Her eyes are blood shot red from crying.

"She does Gigi. She loves you  very much don't think that." Kendall said to her bestfriend.

"B-But she has Vanessa now and-"

"Shh stop it she loves you so much okay? Don't think that. And if you really love her that much you need to fight for her right? Do anything for her because love is all about sacrificing. Even if it means the whole world. But don't give too much because you need to give yourself love too you know." Kendall explained to the girl. Gigi smiled at her bestfriend. 

"I'm so thankful to have you as bestfriend Kenny." They hugged and pulled away. "I never knew you knew so much about love Kenny."

"Hey stop it! I'm trying to help you here Gigi you know." Kendall crossed her arms. Gigi laughed at her.

"Well I gotta go now G, my manager just messaged me. Think about what I said okay?" Gigi nodded and they hugged each other. After Kendall got out of the house Gigi just laid at her bed and thought about what her bestfriend said.

"You know what, Kendall is right. I'm gonna fight for her. I'm gonna fight for what's mine." Gigi told herself. She looked outside and saw it's already dark. She closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber as she was thinking about one specific person or a specific girl.

~

a week later

Your POV

The girls, I mean Kendall, Gigi, Taylor, Vanessa and other few models are planning on doing a vacation and their managers agreed on it. Today is the day of our flight so I got ready and put on some high waisted ripped pants and a gray crop top sweater and white vans. 

I put on some light make up and texted on our group chat

Y/n: guys i'm ready where are u guys at?