Chapter 15

Your POV

"She's just too stubborn okay?" I quickly as I get stares from the other girls making me conscious. I got at front and talked to the pilot and said we're ready.

I got to a chair and put on my earphones to listen to music. I didn't realize my eyes closed as the sleepiness took over me. I woke up by someone shaking me telling me to wake up.

My eyes fluttered open, revealing the most gorgeous girl I have ever loved but broke my heart. She smiled slightly and I smiled back. I stretched my arms and yawned sleepily.

"Hey good morning gorgeous, we're here. " She offered a hand and I took it missing the feeling of our hands together like they used to.

I stood up and walked out of the private plane but before bidding goodbyes to our pilot Lisa.

Gigi waited until coming out of the plane with me. We got our luggage and headed to the hotel that we will be staying in.

We got inside but they said we need to room with a partner because there are only 4. We all are nine counting me in and Gigi, Kendall, Vanessa, Kylie, Bella, Hailey, Cara. Meaning there has to be three-pair.

"Uh who am I gonna pair up with?" I asked all of them.

"I will" "Me!" "I will, you are veryy comfortable. " Vanessa and Gigi said at first then following Kendall. I chuckled awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck.

"You know what, I will be rooming with Y/n so suck it. " Kylie said as the sass rolling out of every word. I laughed at her and looked at the three seeing them rolling their eyes.

these are the pairs.

Kylie - Y/n
Gigi - Kendall
Vanessa - Cara
Bella - Hailey

Kylie grabbed our keys and made her way to the elevator making me follow her. Kylie looked last at the three girls making her tongue face, as I watched the other girls look away and I laughed.

"Gosh Y/n you have so many chicks lined up for ya huh?" Kylie joked as we got out of the elevator and made our way to the room.

I punched her shoulders lightly as I shook my head chuckling. "How can you say that?"

"Just if you saw their faces when I said I'm gonna be the one rooming with you. It's so fucking hilarious. " She said laughing as she holds her stomach.

I shook my head and pressed the card and opened the door. I saw two beds and a big bathroom. I looked at the big windows seeing the view of the beach.

I squealed as I jumped and took pictures at the beach because the sun setting. I called Kylie excitedly.

"Kylie look at the view it's amazing here!!"

She laughed at my childishness and looked at the view. "Is it your first time here? And I knew our room will be the best one so I picked it. " Kylie said smiling.

"Yeah it is, I don't know why it's just my first time considering I have a private jet. " I giggled and took a step back at the window.

After a few minutes of unpacking with Kylie doing the same. The other girls texted that we will be having dinner on the near by restaurant.

We got ready and put of some clothes on. We made our way to the lobby seeing the girls are already there. We walked to the restaurant and got to the table.

The seating arrangement is:

Cara - Hailey - Kendall - Y/n

Bella - Vanessa - Kylie - Gigi

A waiter came and got our orders. Then she said to come back to give the drinks.

Some boy who is facing his back on us started to walk to our table. I furrowed my eyebrows, and I'm sure that's not a waiter because he is waring normal clothes like costumers.

As I got a closer look I widened my eyebrows as I looked at him almost at our table.

"Hey Gigi and girls. " He said in his British accent. The table got quiet and looked at him.

"Hey Z-Zayn.. I uh what are you doing here?" Gigi asked him.

"Just wanted to see my girlfriend, you didn't tell me you will be at Hawaii. You could've came with me to my private jet. " He said with full of cockiness of his voice.

I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes. She did came on a private jet dick head. "You're not my boyfriend Zayn, we're not in public. I'm at the restaurant with my friends so you could go back there now. " Gigi said with foreword eyes.

"You always known that I liked you since we where set up with our PR tea right? Why not give me a chance? I'm handsome, have a nice voice, have a lot of money, I'm famous and any girl would be so hungry to get with me. " He said smirking while leaning to Gigi.

"She said go there now Charles." I said standing up with anger radiating off of me. He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"First of all, it's Zayn and second who are you to tell me that?" He asked me with annoyance.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n now get the fuck away from Gigi. " I said with gritted teeth.

"Oh Gigi is this your girlfriend? I'm sure I can pleasure you more than her. " He said making me more angrier than I was.

"Oh really? That's not what she's telling me when we were in bed last night. " I smirked but actually lying. I saw Gigi blushed and looked down.

I looked back at Zayn and saw him preparing to punch me. I quickly dodged it, I forgot to tell you I'm a black belter.

My mom enrolled me to a school saying I will be using some moves in the future. Well this is the time.

"Oh Clark you just messed with the wrong girl. " I held his other arm and punched him in the guts.

He groaned in pain while clutching his stomach. I quickly called the guards and they dragged him out.

I sat like nothing happened while the others looked at me shocked.

"Wow Y/n, that was hot. " Kylie jokingly said making me roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Shut up. " I said then the waiter came back with our meals. We ate and got back to our own rooms. We individually got ready for bed.

"So Y/n can I talk to you for a second?" Kylie suddenly asked me.

-

Author's Note:

Ooh what will Kylie ask you? Hmm stay tuned ;)