Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

A doctor walked in and said "The patient has a heart disease, she might not wake up. But there is still a possible sign that she might. There is a possibility that the heart disease was caused by stress, not sleeping enough or not eating enough. Does she said something's to you guys?"

"No she hadn't." Taylor said on the verge of crying. The other girls shook their heads.

"Well if the patient wakes up, just call me. " The girls nodded their heads. The doctor walked out and Gigi can't hold it anymore.

She can't believe Y/n has a heart disease. And she might be the reason why. She full on sobbed while blaming herself why Y/n, the love of her life is like this. While the other girls where trying to comfort the sobbing model.

A different Doctor came in. The models looked up.

"Uh, why are you guys crying?" The Doctor asked the crying models.

"Y/n has a heart disease ofcourse we will be crying. She might not wake up and it might be becau-" Gigi was cut off by the doctor who is laughing. The models thought the doctor was crazy.

"Who told you guys that?" The doctor said as her laughing died down.

"T-the other doctor who just came in a few minutes ago, why??" Kendall answered the "crazy" doctor.

"Y/n has no other doctor, only me. I wonder who's that. Well anyways, Y/n does not have a hear disease. The reason why she fainted is just panic attack and stress. But her health is good. " The doctor smiled to the girls who was sobbing a few seconds ago that was changed into a shocked one.

"She would wake up in any minutes now. Just call me if you need anything or Y/n wakes up. " The doctor walked out, leaving the girls with their mouth hanging open.

"Hey. " A voice that made the girls turned their heads to. The girls got shocked but then hugged Y/n.

"Who are you guys?" Y/n said.

"You don't remember us?!" Taylor asked afraid that her best friend doesn't remember her.

"I'm just joking guys,  you should have seen your faces. " Y/n laughed at them. Taylor flicked her forehead. "Hey that hurts. " Taylor smiled and relaxed that she got her best friend back. The others talked about random things.

"Hey. " Gigi said to Y/n. "Look I'm sorry, I know it's my fault and-" She was cut off by Y/n hugging her. She was shocked at first but hugged her back.

"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. Maybe it's better if we stay friends for now." Y/n smiled with hurt in her eyes. On the other side Gigi was shocked and hurt about what she said. She frowned but changed it to a smile. A surrow one.  But maybe it is better for now.

The other girls came back with the doctor. The doctor checked Y/n and said that she can come home now she is okay and perfectly fine.

Y/n changed into her regular clother and the models thanked the doctor. They headed out with Y/n and made their way to Y/n's house.

Y/n made her way to her room to do some things while the girls are at the living room.

"So what's the news of you two?" Kendall asked Gigi.

"She said it's better to only be friends for now." She answered dissapointed but at the same time happy because Y/n still accepted her.

after a month

The four girls girls got closer and closer together they are often together. The "friends" thing with Y/n and Gigi is going smoothly.

Y/n is planning to continue and reach her goals and dreams. She told the girls that she wanted to persue becoming a model and they are happy for her. They promised that they will help Y/n as much as they can. They are models, but not only models but super models so they have a big part in the industry. Y/n was happy that they support her.

Kendall proposed Y/n to her photographer and the photographer agreed to take photos of Y/n. This is the day that Y/n will be taking pictures, she is accompanied by Kendall.

They got to the studio and saw the photographer. The photographer welcomed them and intruduced herself to Y/n. The photographer's name is Mei.

They started to take pictures. As soon as Y/n took a step infront of the camera, she started posing. Kendall whistled jokingly.

"You have a talent Y/n, I'm sure you will make it in the industry smoothly." The photographer looked at the shots impressed of Y/n who is only starting her model career. Y/n blushed and looked down.

"I'll post some of your pictures in instagram so you'll earn some fans quickly. The shots are beautiful so the fans are gonna love them. But first you need to make a new instagram account." Kendall said to Y/n. She nodded and made an account.

"Finish!" She said after making her account.

"Okay let me tag you so you'll gain some followers." Kendall said excitedly.

They bid their goodbyes with Mei and head their way out of the studio. They go out and ate outside. After that, Y/n drived Kendall to the house and thanked her.

She got to her house and quickly showered, changed into her pajamas. And laid in her bed quickly fell into a slumber, didn't mind to check her phone.

She woke up with a bombering notifications that she is getting from her phone. She groaned but it still continued.

"What the hell is happening?" She checked her phone and saw so many people had followed her and it's like never ending.

She put off her notifications on instagram. She quickly texted Kendall about it. She was shocked many people found her attractive. From 0 followers to 4.2 million followers.

damn.

-

Author's Note:

Hey guys! sorry for the lame chapter. But I'll try to make it better next time :>