Chapter 7

But I can't watch the movie because Gigi keeps moving around my lap causing my 'thing' to wake up.

And-

Your POV

I held the both sides of her waist to keep her from moving around my lap. She looked at me. I locked my eyes to her piercing green eyes. Her arms are still around my neck that is why our heads our closer than ever. Our breaths hitched.

She leaned in caused me to lean in to her too. It got to the point that our faces are inches away from each other.

Her phone buzzed caused us to wake up to reality. She quickly got out off my lap to check her phone. I sighed and closed my eyes to make my heart speed go to normal because it's like my heart just leaped for a minute. I opened my eyes and look over at Gigi but she is already looking back at me.

"Sorry. " We both said it at the same time. We giggled and put on a smile on each other's faces.

"You first. " I said with a cheeky smile.

"okay, first I need to say sorry to you. Sorry if I ever made you uncomfortable. "She said while scratching her neck. Which led me by finding her very cute.

"It's actually fine. I leaned in too so. "I said awkwardly.

"Let's just uhh continue the movie I guess. "

"Okay. " I smiled at her which she returned. I sat straight awkwardly. Gosh this is so awkward. I hated that is awkward not that I am with Gigi right now or regret what happened earlier. I just hated that it's so awkward.

After a few minutes I heard her sigh and scooted closer to me. She wrapped her arms around me and cuddled up to her side. I smiled a bit and cuddled into her more.

*skip after the movie*

I looked down at her and saw her sleeping cuddled up to my side. I carefully got out of Gigi's grip and looked at the clock. It's 2:31 pm I remembered that I have to meet up with Tori. We haven't seen each other for about two days now and she is bugging me to meet her.

I wrote a note at a sticky note and just stick it to something that I am sure Gigi will see. I carried her to her room and tucked her in sheets. I kissed her forehead and got out of her house.

I got to my car and started it and drove to the place where Tori wanted to meet.

Me Tori

Hey Tori I am on my way.

Okay! Be safee

I got to the place and got out of my car. I got in the restaurant and searched for the blonde girl. I saw her at the corner using her phone. I walked over to her and called her name. Her head rose up and sent me a smile. She stood up and hugged me.

"I missed you. " She pulled away and got back to her seat.

"I miss you too Tori but I only haven't seen you in like two days it hasn't been that long. " I chuckled.

"Hey two days is long!" I just laughed ad she joined. We ordered some foods as we waited we talked about literally everything.

"So what happened in this past two long ass days?" She asked me.

"Well it's been normal since earlier. "

"What happened earlier?" She asked with curiosity written all over her face.

"well Gigi and I kinda.. Uhm almost kissed. " I whispered the last part but she still heard it.

"WHAT?!! Are you crazy?" She screamed at me.

"please be quiet. No I am not crazy but I kinda liked what happened earlier. " I looked down at my lap because I felt my face heating up.

"Well why don't you ask her out?" She said to me.

"How am I going to ask her out? I don't even know if she is into that thing. " I turned down.

"Well you never know right? " I sighed and think about it.

It's impossible right? To be her into that shit?

I shook my head and just started a new new subject for us to talk about. After we talked and ate we just got home. I got to my room and plopped my head down on my pillow. I still can't help to think about what happened earlier. Gigi and I almost fucking kissed!!

Do I like Gigi??

That question got all around my head causing me to not sleep at all.

-

Author's Note

Hey guys can you give some ideas.  I really really need someeee in order for me to continue this story. I love you guys so much thank you!

Thanks for reading!

Started With A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)