Chapter 8

Your POV

You are probably wondering what this past 2 days. Well Gigi hasn't texted me this past two days and it's really not helping me. I miss her, so fucking much. I have been thinking about what happened a few days ago. But I am sure that I have a crush in her. But is it just a crush? I don't even know but I want to feel her lips on mine.

Right now I was just sitting on my sofa at the living room doing absolutely nothing. But yes I am watching TV with Zeus. If you forgot, its your dog. Then suddenly my phone buzzed meaning I just got a notification. I got my phone and looked what is it.

Gigi🖤: Hey Y/n can we please like meet up or let me just pick you up and take a walk?

Me: Hey Gigi! Yeah of course I would love to. But can you just pick me up my car is at the car shop being fixed.

Gigi🖤: Oh what did you so again Y/n? I am just joking but I'm on my way babe. Now get ready😘

Me: Omg! Gigi just called me babe!!!

Gigi🖤: Stop it! Byee Y/n

Me: Byee

I smiled and quickly got ready. After a few minutes a car honked outside. That should be Gigi. I quickly ran downstairs almost tripped as I opened the door and saw her walking to the porch I greeted her with a hug and she hugged me back. I opened the door wide so she can get in. She got in the house and I release a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Hey I am just gonna get some stuff." I said to her making her nod. Why am I feeling so nervous??

I got my things and got downstairs.

"I am ready now let's go. " She stood up and got out and walked to the car. I just followed her like a lost puppy. I got in and she started the car and drove. As she drove uncomfortarble silence came over to us. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence I could not take it anymore.

"So.. where are we gonna go?" I asked awkwardly. She glanced at me but quickly looked at the road once again.

"The beach. " She said coldly.

-

(at the beach)

We got out of the car and walked to the beach with no one speaking. I held her soft hand and interviewed them with mine. I felt relieved I font know why. We got to the side of the beach so we would avoid paparazzis.

We sat and just watched the beautiful sunset. Still with our interview hands.  She scooted closer and later her head at my shoulder. I looked down at her smiled and kissed her forehead as we enjoyed each other's presence.

After a few minutes I looked down again and because I felt a pair of eyes on me. I saw that Gigi is staring at me with her perfect hypnotizing eyes that I fell for.

We locked each other's eyes as I saw her eyes traveled down to my lips as mine did also. I released a shaky breath as I leaned in. She leaned in too and closed her eyes. As soon as I felt the most soft lips I ever touched I fell for her more.

Her lips started to move as I kissed back. Our lips danced together in synch as I smiled into the kiss. I felt her tongue brushed at my bottom lip asking for entrance as I obliged her.

I opened a gap for her and her tongue started started to roam around my mouth. She released a soft moan and I slowly pulled away before it became more heated. Our foreheads touch as we tried to catch our breaths.

"That's.. Wow. " I said while looking into her eyes. She smiled at me as I returned it.

"Yeah that's wow. " we giggled.

"So what are we now?" I asked her.

"Well let's see.. Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" She asked me with sparkles in her eyes. I didn't even bother to reply I just closed the gap between us both. I pulled away with the biggest smile I ever had.

"Soo is that a yes?" She said with her cheeky smile.

"It's a fucking yes! No need to ask. " We giggled and made our way to our house. I decided to sleep in her house just to cuddle with my girlfriend.

This is the best day!

-

Author's Note

HEY I LoVE YOU AND THANKS FOR GIVING ME SOME IDEAS!! I love you guys again and keep reading the book I hopee! 소리 for keeping you guys waiting!

Thanks for reading!

Started With A Text (Gigi Hadid x You)