14. Ignore

~☆~☆~☆~

"Oh, so you were here all this time." Was the greeting Kit obtained from Ming after two days of not seeing each other at all.

The brunette, who was resting on a blanket displayed over the dirty grass, took off his glasses while putting the book in his hands down.

Clearly, the introspective and peaceful moment was over.

When Kittinan looked outside the window that morning, his only desire was to wait for his boyfriend to wake up and convince him to have a date with him. Maybe a picnic near the beautiful lake at the south side of this jungle could be a good idea for a date, since the sun was shining bright at the moment and the wind was refreshing.

Dates, Kit thought while changing his pajamas for blue shorts and a white t-shirt, I miss those times.

Even though it sounds like an activity any couple should be accustomed to, it has been months since the last time Forth and himself went out for a romantic time.

Even back in America, where they had an apartment together and a life pretty harmonic, they were so busy all the time that their bodies were too tired and his minds were too saturated to even think in the possibility of going out for dinner, movies or any other activity that could count as dates.

Now that they were here, living in this lonely town, it seemed to be the perfect time to go back to those sweet moments, where they will pamper each other out of love. The perfect time to love and be happy.

But of course... Kit never counted with Mingkwan.

Seriously, at this point, I'm feeling like the third wheel.

Ming is stealing my boyfriend. And my boyfriend is stealing my crush. The heck?!

"Kitkat, when are you going to tell me the truth?" He asked, completely calmed.

"Uh? What truth?"

"You are mad at me, and you don't want to tell me why."

"I'm not mad. Why would I? What are you talking about?" He replied, knowing he was failing in pretend that everything was cool and normal.

Ming smirked, probably noticing the weird tone of voice.

The doctor, who's been angry since the morning Forth rejected his couple plans for having a soccer play with Ming and other boys from the periferia of the town, didn't bother to bring a chair or something more comfortable for him. Kit only wanted to be alone. Kit only wanted to think, to ground himself to earth and get an agreement with his messy feelings. He only wanted to relax a bit and forget about everyone.

So he took a blanket, his glasses and a book before coming to the colorful lake where he has been for the past couple of hours. Very long hours, he can tell by only looking at the sky.