☼fifteen☼

We were sitting on the couch, a few feet in between our bodies. The small T.V. Played a old movie lowly, and neither of us were paying any attention to Audrey Hepburn swoon over a man.

I felt his lingering eyes on my body. Inspecting, lusting, loving, wanting. In my peripheral I saw Him reached to touch, but retracted several times. It was though it was impossible for him to caress my body, he could only admire from a distance. I felt like I was a god in his eyes. I was so glorious, but you couldn't never touch me, I did not allow it.

I looked over to him, for once i felt I had power, like he was cowering, and I the king. Is this what Oliver felt like all the time?

"Oliver," I started looking straight into his eyes, never breaking contact, "touch me."

A demand.

No delay.

I was being touched.

He was on top, and his mouth was on mine. Biting, licking, kissing, begging for access to my tongue. I granted the request with a smile, and he wasted no time. His tongue tasted like cigarettes and his strawberry snack from the car ride. This taste was Oliver, in his purest form, this is what his insides are made of, and I wanted more, more, more, more.

He groaned and I could tell he wanted the same. I pulled my shirt off along with his. We wanted this, finally after a year, we both found the perfect moment. We were synchronized in every way possible. Our hearts beaded together, our tongues intertwining together, our hands both moved with each other's.

"Oliver," he moaned

"Elio," I whispered in his ear

Our first time after a year.

It had been about 30 minutes after our moment. God only knows how long Lisa had been gone, so she could have been back any second. She couldn't see us both naked on the couch, covered in each other's cum. Although at this point, I don't think either of us cared if she knew or not, but that would just be tasteless and mean quite honestly, to find out like that. At least she tried to be civil.

We both knew we didn't want anybody's company but each other's for a while, so I suggested we get dressed and go on a walk, which Oliver smiled and agreed with.

We both ran up to our separate rooms and I slipped on a new shirt and put on the same shorts with some sandals. Then, I met Oliver back in the hall way outside the rooms.

The moonlight was pouring through the large balcony at the end of the hall, illuminating Oliver's beautiful figure. I could have broken down at the sight of him, just standing. He was the beautiful human being, and I so lucky to be in his presence. I so lucky to be touched my him.

He was now my king and I the coward.

We walked a dark path, our only light was the stars and moon above. We held hands and leaned into one another, wanting nothing more than to feel like this forever.

"Do you know much about stars, Oliver?" I asked him, looking up at all of the white specks in the night sky.

"Indeed I do." He looked down at me like a small child asking about colors or shapes and smiled at my wondering gaze to the stars, "come here," he leaded me to a field and we sat down together, not daring to break apart, we were always touching.

"Look right above you," we laid on our backs, I did as he asked, "hyades star cluster: Face of Taurus. It's that v-shaped pattern right there" he closed his left eye and pointed up at the sky, so I did the same, my finger touching his when I pointed.

"I see it," I smiled widely. I had always been so fascinated by stars, but never had the time to really study them.

"It represents the face of Taurus the Bull," he shrugged.

"How do you know so much about everything?" It truly was amazing. Everything I asked him, he seemed to have the right answer. He had no faults, he was the perfect human.

"I don't know too much really. I just have a lot of free time and a lot of interest," he smiled over to me. Another perfect answer, perfect Oliver.

We were still walking together, touching always. We still hadn't broken apart, it was like if we separated we would wither and our entire being would be pointless. Have you ever thought your only reason or living was for one person? Was to support and love that one person, through thick and thin? I was like that with Oliver, forever and always wanting to love him even if I hated him, to be loved my him and praised by him.

I stared at him as we walked, feeling a tad creepy, so I reluctantly looked away.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked

"Hm?"

"You stoped staring, I liked it," he shrugged and looked back in front of him, "but it's alright I suppose—"

"No, no," i laughed lightly, "I Uh-felt weird."

He laughed and stoped walking, I stopping with him. He then kissed the top of my nose lightly, and said nothing before just waking like his little action didn't just leaving my chest thumping and my stomach dong flips.

We were sitting in another field, just talking and smiling together. These little moments made be obsessed with his attitude and demeanor. The itch to be with him grew stronger with each Syllable that flowed off his tongue so effortlessly.

"The statue really was beautiful, her position so winsome and effortless. I feel like I'm honored to be around her, just like I'm with you," he looked into the wood, and I stared at him in admiration.

Just then I realized, we were both the kings in our little kingdom.

🤴

Xoxo