☼sixteen☼

"We should go back..." I trailed off, immediately regretting my suggestion. I didn't want to go back, I wanted to stay in his grip forever. I didn't want him to let go of me and hold Lisa instead.

"Your right," Oliver sighed and for up from the grass. He obviously didn't want to go back either, I could tell from the way his mouth was creaked just a tad on his right side and how he slumped over a little. He stuck out his hand for me to grab for help getting up and I took it immediately, feeling sparks at the touch.

I walked slowly behind him, admiring his figure, his demeanor, his aura. The moonlight shined on his body, like he was a dancer on a stage with a spot light on him. There were lightning bugs here and there that would dance around him, it was as though nature knew when he was outside and they made it a priority to touch him, to caress his heavenly being.

Once we got to the house, Lisa's car was in the driveway. My stomach turned and I started to breath a little sporadically. What would Lisa think? We just done with a walk on a romantic trail illuminated by moon light. Shes gunna figure us out.

What happed to my confidence I had just a few hours ago?

I am such a fucking coward.

Oliver noticed my worried breathing and wrapped his hand around my side, in attempt to calm me down, "Elio, it's going to me okay," he whispered in my ear and nibbled on the helix of my ear, making me moan a little bit. Of course it was going to be okay, it always is with Oliver.

We walked in the cold house, now apart. As soon as he let go I wanted his warmth back on my body. I wanted his embrace.

I heard the t.v. Still on from when Oliver and I left and saw Lisa laying on the couch, her dark hair a mess. She was wearing shorts so short I could almost see her underwear and a tight white shirt with no bra, so her nipples were very obviously visible. And to top it all off she had a glass of red wine in her hand.

She was drunk.

"Ah boys!" She yipped and got up from her slouched position in the couch, "your home! What were y'all doing?" She asked, her American dialect shining through once again with her y'all.

"We went for a walk," Oliver shrugged and walked over to his wife. No questions asked.

I stared at him walk over to Lisa and my stomach started to churn again, but for a different reason. I was angry. I wanted to scream when he touched her so lovingly. How could he do that, after what we just did? He did it, Right in front of me, knowing how much it breaks me.

Lisa laughed sensually at her husband and pulled him down by his collar for a kiss. Something that I thought was going to be quick, but turned quite heated very quickly. I felt my face get read with anger or embarrassment, which one? I didn't know.

I tired invisible and it was just Lisa and Oliver. They forgot about me, I was no longer there. I had hope Oliver still knew I was there, but I knew he too forgot my existence.

nonetheless, I realized I was staring and wanted to get out of this situation quickly, "I'm gunna go," I forced a smile and ran up the stairs, without a response from either of the lovers.

"Fuck," my heart hurt. I wanted to sob but nothing came out when ever I tried to. I was still sore from earlier, I could still feel him, it had just happened, and yet, he left me so quickly.

Abandoned, again.

He left me in my room, sick to my stomach, wanting nothing but his touch.

Oliver Ulliva was a drug. And I was so fucking addicted.