Chapter 28: Operation Kuron

Thanks, don't forget to share, comment and vote (Even if this chapter sucks please vote)

~Kayla05w

"This had better be important!" Haggar mumbled to the druid that had interrupted her mentation.

The druid cleared their throat before speaking. "It is."

"Go on then."

"Madam, the tracker has gone offline, we assume it was either damaged or removed."

"Right on time, plot a course for Naxzela."

"Why there?" The druid asked, and almost identity regretted it.

Haggar flashed a glare at her druid follower, "Because, I know that they see Nexzela as a win, that's what they are supposed to believe" there was a moment of silence "You wonder how I know this don't you?" the druid didn't respond "Answer me when I'm talking to you!" Haggar screeched. The druid shriveled at her words but replied: "Yes, yes I do."

Haggar smiled a deep evil smile, "Let me show you."

She turned and walked out of the room, the druid on her heels they winded through the ships pathways until they reached her lab, the door opened upon their approached and slammed shut behind them.

"This is operation Kuron," Haggar said as she flipped on some light, even in the gloomy purple light it was hard to see for a long moment the druid was confused than they saw it or rather saw him "Is that, champion?" They asked

Haggar smiled, "pretty convincing isn't he, but no. He is a Kuron or in other words a clone." she continued "Kuron has all of the champions memory's even the once he is living now." They both looked at the clone "Kuron, approach."

Slowly he approached standing tall. "Kuron what is your mission?"

"To infiltrate team Voltron, and once inside fulfill my purpose of getting the green paladin." He said in a robotic like voice

Haggar didn't need to see the druids face to know that he was confused. "Any question?"

"Yes, um, does Zarkon know?"

"If I told you I would have to kill you."

"Oh...Um, why the green paladin?"

Haggar smiled "She is the youngest, only fifteen in human years, both the Voltron team and the rebels care deeply for her, I know this because her brother and father when they where my prisoners talked of her fondly when they thought no one could hear. Are champion also cares deeply for her; he would break if something happened to her."

Haggar let silence fall for a long moment before talking more. "Her team would do anything for her; she's smart. She's a tech master; she's the reason for every infiltration by Voltron being successful. Without her, they will fall.

"Now plot a course for Naxzela. And after that, I need you to do something for me; I will inform the general that you are in charge during my absence.

The druid as stunned but did not question there leaders request.

He bowed his head putting a hand to his chest "Vrepit Sa"

___________________________________

Upon reaching Naxzela Haggar put her plan in motion she told every guard to go about there duty's she wanted Voltron to think they had the element of surprise.

She and Kuron were lurking in the shadows; she mumbled a spell under her breath to hide them form anyone that passed by. She knew her champion, she knew that he would be here.

Now all they had to do was wait.