FIVE

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" Aurora head Pansy Parkinson asking.

"It comes and goes," Draco replied, clutching his bandaged arm to his chest, "Still, I consider myself lucky. Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could've lost my arm."

"Eurgh," Aurora groaned as she stabbed the bacon that was on her plate with her fork, "I hate him. I hate him. I bloody hate him."

Fred grabbed hold of her hand, slowly taking the fork away from her and placing it on the table, "Now, now, no need to take it out on the bacon, love."

Lee looked up, confused, "Who do you hate?"

"Draco bloody Malfoy, that's who," She told him.

"Yeah, well he is a moron," Lee laughed as he carried on eating his breakfast.

"He's vile!" Aurora exclaimed, "I don't see how he's getting away with it. There's nothing wrong with him, and if there bloody was he deserved what he got."

"Well, look on the bright side, at least Hagrid isn't getting fired," George piped up.

Fred nodded, unconvinced, "Yeah, that's all good, but I've heard Draco's father's furious."

Aurora sighed before placing her head in the palm of her hand, "Poor Buckbeak, I hope he gets the justice he deserves."

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Came a shout from the entrance of the Great Hall, as a young Gryffindor boy ran in holding the Daily Prophet.

"Who?" Lee asked as the four fifteen year olds stood up, walking over to the group that was forming around the boy.

"Sirius Black!"

As soon as those words left his mouth, Aurora's blood ran cold as everyone that was close enough to hear looked straight at her. Fred noticed her stiffness and gently places his hand on her back, trying to bring her even a little bit of comfort.

"Dufftown? That's not far from here."

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asked nervously.

"With the dementors at every entrance?"

"Dementors?" Seamus asked, "He slipped past them once, who's to say that he won't do it again. Especially with help from the inside..."

"I hope you don't mean me," Aurora finally spoke up, causing the Irish boy to jump at her voice, forgetting that she was standing there.

"Well you're his daughter," he pointed out.

"I'm also related to Bellatrix Lestrange but you don't see me helping her now do you?" She asked, her voice full of anger.

"That's different, she's not your mother," Seamus simply said.