SEVENTY-FOUR

Aurora let out a loud breath as she placed her hands on her hips, her chocolate coloured eyes scanning the living room of the twin's flat. 

"That was tiring," She commented as she flopped herself down onto the couch.

"What was tiring?" George cried out, "You didn't do anything!"

Fred walked out of his -and now also Aurora's- bedroom, looking between his girlfriend and brother as they bickered. He leaned against the doorframe with an amused look on his face.

"I think you'll find that I actually did a lot, Georgie," Aurora simply replied, "Who told you which box to pick up?"

"After you stole my wand!" 

"I didn't steal it," She smirked, "I simply forgot that I took it from you and placed it in my pocket."

"I'm so glad to see you two getting along," Fred commented sarcastically causing the pair to turn and finally notice his figure leaning against the door frame. 

"And where were you?" George asked pointing his finger at his twin, he took a few steps towards him and raised his eyebrows.

"I was looking after the shop?" Fred said as he rubbed the back of his neck, although it sounded more like a question rather than a statement. Aurora titled her head as her eyes squinted at her boyfriend, "Alright! I took a nap!" Fred confessed throwing his arms up in the air and avoiding eye contact with his brother.

George let out a loud gasp, his hand clutching at his chest, "You took a nap?!"

"I was tired," Fred replied shrugging his shoulders as he pushed himself off the door frame and began walking around George and jumped to the sit next to Aurora, his arm instinctively resting on her shoulders causing her body to warm up as a content smile appeared on her face.

George rubbed his face using both of his hands as he muttered to himself, "I'm going to go insane," He didn't even glance in the direction of the couple before he made a beeline towards his bedroom, quickly disappearing into it and slamming the door shut. 

Aurora and Fred couldn't help but laugh at George's behaviour, Aurora turned her head to look up at her boyfriend, "You weren't actually napping were you?" 

Fred smiled a tight-lipped smile before he shrugged his shoulders innocently, "I got tired!" He quickly defended himself causing Aurora to roll her eyes, "Well, now that you're up, you can help me get these boxes unpacked into your room," She said patting him on the thigh before she stood up from her seat.

"I think you mean our bedroom," Fred corrected her with a large grin on his face. Aurora couldn't help as her grin mirrored his, her heart beating loudly in her chest as she thought about his words, "And I'll be happy to help," He said moving to the side and grabbing hold of his wand from his trouser pocket. Aurora rolled her eyes playfully as she watched the objects flying around the living room and going into their bedroom incredibly quick and before she knew it the boxes were completely empty.

Fred placed his wand down onto the coffee table and grinned at his girlfriend, "There. All sorted," He told her before he opened his arms wide, "Now, get over here so we can cuddle."

"What about these empty boxes?" Aurora asked tilting her head as she motioned to the now-empty cardboard boxes that were scattered around the living room. The way they were all scattered made it hard to even see the wooden floor that laid underneath them. 

Fred let out an over exaggerated sigh before he lifted his wand back up and pointed it at the direction of the boxes. Muttering a quick spell under his breath and within seconds the boxes disappeared, clearing the living room of any mess. He lifted his eyes back up to the black haired witch, a cheeky grin appearing on his face as he threw his wand onto the coffee table in front of the couch and then leaned back into the sofa, stretching his arms out wide in front of him, "Cuddles now?" 

AN- Sorry for the long wait, I've been kind of stuck on what to write seeing as its Harry's sixth year which means Aurora and the twins have already finished school as well as my wattpad wouldn't let me log in yesterday (the original date of when this chapter was suppose to come out)