FIFTY-NINE

"Aurora," A voice said, shaking the girl away, "Aurora, wake up."

Aurora Black opened her eyes, she was met with darkness and she looked over at her bedside table, where she had a small Muggle alarm clock which displayed the time. She groaned and tried turning onto her side when she noticed that it was only two in the morning, but hands stopped her.

"Aurora, please."

The urgency in the voice made her jump up, "Ginny?" she asked.

"Yeah," The Weasley girl sniffled.

"What's wrong?" Aurora asked, shoving her feet into her slippers, "Are you hurt?"

Ginny shook her head, due to the darkness of the room Aurora didn't notice, "No...it's dad..please come to Dumbledore's office with me."

Aurora didn't need to be told twice, she grabbed her sweater which was lying on the chair besides her bed, then quickly clasped Ginny's hand in hers before she dragged the red haired girl out of the dormitory and down the stairs into the common room. 

"Oh, good you're up," Professor McGonagall said as soon as she saw the two girls walking down the stairs, she was stood with Fred and George, "Come along," She quickly guided the four students out of the common room and into the dark hallways of the school. 

Her wand illuminated light as she rushed through the quiet hallways. Her dressing gown flowing behind her.

Aurora still held tightly onto Ginny's hand as they young girl sniffled besides her. Her heart crushed, she was scared for Mr Weasley and she felt sympathy towards all of his children and Mrs Weasley. 

When they finally arrived at Dumbledore's office, Aurora saw Harry and Ron were already inside. Harry looked like a mess, she send him a worried look as she scanned his face. He was sweating and shaking as he ran a hand through his black messy hair. His circular glasses were skewed as he nervously looked between the Weasley children and Dumbledore, who was muttering orders to the Portraits that hung around his office.

"Harry, what's going on?" Ginny asked, she looked worried, "Professor McGonagall said you saw dad get hurt-"

"Your father has been injured in the course of his work for the Order of the Phoenix," Dumbledore said, before Harry could even open his mouth. Aurora quickly grabbed hold of Fred's hand as she listened to the Headmaster, "He has been taken to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. I am sending you back to Sirius' house, which is much more convenient for the hospital than The Burrow. You will meet your mother there."

"How are we going?" Fred asked, "Floo powder?"

"No," Dumbledore shook his head, "Floo powder is not safe at the moment, the Network is being watched. You will be taking a Portkey," he pointed to an old kettle lying in the middle of his desk, "We are just waiting for Phineas Nigellus to report back....I want to be sure that the coast is clear before sending you there."