ELEVEN

The Great Hall looked almost unrecognisable. Instead of the five tables that were usually in the Hall there were rows and rows of sleeping bags that were filled with the students. The ceiling was bewitched to look like the night sky making Aurora feel slightly better as she laid in her sleeping bag looking up at the bewitched shooting stars. She couldn't sleep, her mind was far too loud for her likings as she couldn't stop thinking about her father. She felt a warm soft hand grasped her own and her head turned to the left side of her sleeping mat to see Fred lying on his side smiling sleepily at her as he tightened his palm around hers. 

Aurora turned her body to face the ginger boy before she felt his hand move away from hers resulting her to feel cold as she missed the comfort his hand brought her. The ginger haired boy started unzipping his sleeping bag before he nodded his head at her and then at his sleeping bag. The unspoken words caused Aurora's body to flush with heat as she quietly unzipped her own bag and rolled over to his side, he quickly wrapped his arms around the black haired witch both of their faces were bright red making both of them grateful that the Great Hall was so dark. 

"Listen carefully," Fred whispered into Aurora's ear, his warm breath hitting her neck causing the girl's body to get covered in goosebumps. Confused she listened carefully the Hall was filled with silent breaths of the sleeping students and the occasional snores before three loud bangs were heard and screams followed after it.

Fred clamped his hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter as Aurora was still confused as to what was going on as she listened to the screaming coming from the other end of the Hall she finally understood and turned to the ginger boy whose arms were still securely around her waist,  "Dunk Bombs?" She asked, a small smile appearing on her face as the bewitched moon shone on her face lightening it up slightly.

"Yep," Fred nodded his head, his face getting redder by the second, not only from Aurora being so close to him but also from his laughter at the students that were waking up to the screams of the Ravenclaw girls. 

Once Professor McGonagall got rid of the smell in the Hall the students started falling back into their deep sleeps one by one. Aurora felt much happier being incredibly thankful for her two ginger haired twins she also felt exhausted by the events of the day as she snuggled into Fred's warm chest she finally managed to fall asleep listening to his rhythmic heartbeat and calm breathing. 

The following day the school day carried out as usual, no one managed to find Sirius Black anywhere in the castle and agreed to let the students sleep in their own dormitories tonight which Aurora was extremely happy about, she felt exhausted as she only slept about three hours in the Great Hall. She was so tired she found herself napping on Fred's shoulder during their incredibly boring and long lesson of History of Magic which of course Lee and George teased the pair over for the rest of the day. Thanks to the two constantly teasing them about it, Peeves the Poltergeist found out and he too teased the pair anytime he saw them walking together down the corridors. 

Aurora had a hard time, it was either get constantly teased by Peeves or hear the other students and their wild theories of how Sirius Black managed to get into the castle. Even her way into the Gryffindor common room seemed to now be a challenge; the Fat Lady's ripped canvas was taken off and replaced with a portrait of Sir Cadogan and his grey pony who spent half of his time challenging people to duels, and the ret thinking up ridiculous passwords that he changed at least twice a day. Aurora definitely felt like pulling her hair out anytime she even walked past him, but not only that she noticed that Filch followed her everywhere she went as if he was her guard dog just in case she were to let the murder back in.

★★★★

The weather worsened as the first Quidditch match drew nearer. The Gryffindor team were training harder than ever before under the watchful eye of Madam Hooch. 

"We're not playing Slytherin," Oliver told them during their last training session before the first game, "Flint's just been to see me. We're playing Hufflepuff instead."

"Why?" Fred and George chorused.

"Flint's excuse is that their Seeker's arm's still injured," he said clenching his jaw, "But it's obvious as to why they're doing it. Don't want to play in this weather. They think it'll damage their chances."

"There's nothing wrong with that git's arm," Aurora said furiously. Harry nodded finally agreeing at something with the girl as he added, "Yeah, he's faking it."

"I know that, but we can't prove it," Oliver said bitterly, "And we've been practising all those moves aiming we're playing Slytherin, instead it's Hufflepuff, and their style is quite different. They've got a new captain and Seeker, Cedric Diggory-"

Angelina and Katie suddenly giggled. 

"What?" Their captain asked, frowning at the two girls. 

"He's that tall, good-looking one, isn't he?" Angelina asked, her voice sounding dreamy.

"Strong and silent," Katie Bell added as they started giggling again.

"He's only silent because he's too thick to string two words together," George said impatiently, "I don't know why you're worried, Oliver, Hufflepuff are a pushover. Last time we played them, Harry caught the Snitch in about five minutes, remember?"

Oliver sighed in annoyance, "We are playing in completely different conditions!" he shouted, his eyes bulging slightly, "Diggory's put a very strong team together. He's an excellent Seeker too! I was afraid you'd take it like this! We must not relax! We must keep our focus! Slytherin are trying to wrong-foot us! We must win!"

"Oliver, calm down," Fred said looking alarmed at the outburst of the older boy who was now beetroot red in the face, "We're taking Hufflepuff very seriously. Siriusly," he added as he nudged Aurora who was sitting next to him, both of them trying to not laugh at the pun but the outraged look on Oliver's face wasn't helping as they finally broken down in laughter causing the Captain to throw a pair of gloves at the two.