TWENTY

The door of the Burrow flew open causing Aurora, Charlie and Mrs Weasley to all shoot up from their seats at the kitchen table and run over to where Mr Weasley was coming in from, everyone else following him in

The door of the Burrow flew open causing Aurora, Charlie and Mrs Weasley to all shoot up from their seats at the kitchen table and run over to where Mr Weasley was coming in from, everyone else following him in. Aurora's eyes scanned the group, everyone was there and no one seemed injured.

"You're alright!" Mrs Weasley cried, she flung her arms around her husband as tears flowed freely from her kind eyes, she finally let go of him and turned to look at the twins, "You're alive...oh, boys..."

To Aurora's surprise she seized Fred and George and pulled them both into such a tight hug that their heads banged together.

"Ouch! Mum, you're strangling us-"

"I shouted at you before you left!" Mrs Weasley said, sobbing loudly, "It's all I've been thinking about! What if You-Know-Who had got you, and the last thing I ever said to you was that you didn't get enough O.W.L.s? Oh Fred.....George...."

"Come on, now, Molly, we're all perfectly okay," said Mr Weasley soothingly, prying her off the twins and leading her back to the kitchen muttering a quick 'glad to see you' to Aurora and Charlie, the latter followed them into the kitchen. Percy quickly followed them too.

Aurora hugged Harry tightly, his face still pale from shock, "are you sure you're okay, Harry?" she asked once she let go.

He nodded and cleared his dry throat, "Yeah, honestly Aurora, I'm fine, just a bit tired."

Aurora nodded at him, smiling sympathetically as he moved away from her and walked into the kitchen with Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

"I'm so glad you're both okay!" Aurora breathed out, pulling the twins into a tight hug just like Mrs Weasley had previously done.

The twins wrapped their arms around the small girl, "We're glad you're alright," Fred said.

"Yeah, Fred was shitting himself when he didn't spot you at the Portkey," George laughed as the trio broke apart. He then walked into the kitchen where everyone else was, drinking teas and trying to calm Mrs Weasley down.

Aurora looked up at Fred, he could tell she had been crying; her eyes were red and puffy and her cheeks rosy, "Did you get hurt at all?" he asked, his voice quiet.

She shook her head, "No, Charlie helped me get away," she told him, her voice on the verge of cracking before Fred pulled her into his arms once again. The smell of cinnamon and gunpowder filled her nostrils as she placed her head on his chest, feeling his rhythmic heartbeat.

"I really was shitting it when I didn't see you at the Portkey," Fred admitted, pulling away from the girl ever so slightly so he could look down at her face, "it would've killed me if something bad happened to you."

Aurora couldn't help but to blush furiously at his words, her dark eyes boring into his chocolate brown ones that for once were serious. She studied his face as he did the same to her, both of them feeling relived that they were both safe and together once again. Aurora didn't know what she would've done if something had happened to the boy, especially as she managed to get out a lot easier than he did. She would've felt guilty for coming back with Charlie, she did feel guilty coming back with Charlie, anything could've happened to Fred or even to the rest of them.

Their eyes were glued together as Fred's head began to slowly lean down, his eyes flickering from Aurora's eyes then down to her lips as she felt herself leaning up before the space in-between them seemed to disappear.

Their lips moulded perfectly together as Fred's arms tightened around Aurora's waist, hers wrapped around his neck bringing him even closer to her. The pair were so close that not even a piece of paper could fit in between them. All their stress and worries seemed to have been long forgotten as well as the events of the World Cup and instead they were perfectly content in being in each other's arms. It felt right. It felt as if they were made for each other; pieces of a jigsaw coming together.

They finally pulled away after what felt like an eternity, both of them out of breath and flustered as their eyes bored into one another's. Their breathing heavy but their lips were covered in wide smiles before they connected once again.

Aurora felt as if she was on cloud nine. In that very moment the only two people in the world were Fred and herself and she absolutely loved that. Her body was filled with warmth both from the kisses as well as from Fred's body being pressed up so close to her.

"Aurora!" George's voice shouted from the kitchen. Aurora panicked and pushed Fred away from her body causing the boy to become unbalanced and fall over due to the rug that was slightly folded at the corner.

Aurora gasped, her hand flew to her mouth in shock as Fred groaned, "Oh, my God, I'm so sorry," she apologised as George appeared in the doorway looking confused at what the noise was before he spotted his twin on the floor and started to hysterically laugh, holding his stomach as he doubled over.

Fred grabbed Aurora's outstretched hand as she helped him up to his feet. He dusted off his pants as Aurora looked back at George, "why did you shout my name?"

George finally calmed down and stood up straight, wiping away the tears that were at the corners of his eyes, "Re-Remus is here," he said, "with a dog, if you get what I mean," he added, trying to subtly wink. Aurora's smile widened before she ran past George into the kitchen to greet her godfather and their 'dog' whilst George strolled casually up to Fred, a wide smirk on his face.

"You alright there, Georgie?"

George nodded, "Oh, yes, I am, Freddie," he said, drawing out his words, before he turned around and walked to the doorway of the kitchen, he stopped once he got there and looked back at his twin, "Oh, by the way..."

Fred looked up, his eyebrows raised in confusion before George carried on talking, "that shade of lipstick looks very good on you, brother."

AN- They finally kissed!!!! I've been so excited to do this chapter, what did you guys think?