EIGHTY-FOUR

"You don't think this is too soon, right?" 

Aurora immediately shook her head, "No, of course not," She said looking away from the wedding dress that Tonks had hanging up in her room, "In a time like this, it's important to do it quick. Plus, if you're in love why should it matter?"

Tonks nodded, a pleasant smile appearing on her face as she looked at the black haired witch, "You're going to be there, right?" The metamorphmagus asked timidly.

"Of course I will!" Aurora exclaimed, "I can't miss your wedding day."

With a smile Tonks stood up from her chair and made her way towards Aurora and the dress. Her eyes observing the beautiful yet simple detail on the corset, a look of pure happiness washed over her as she thought about being married in just a couple of days.

Aurora looked over at Tonks, "Aren't you tired? Maybe you should sit down," She asked, nodding at the woman's small bump. The two women had just gotten back from hours of dress shopping, and when all hope was almost gone, they had finally found the perfect dresses for each other.

Tonks shook her head, her hands flew up to hold her stomach softly, "No," She shook her head and smiled, "I'm alright."

A wide smile painted itself upon Aurora's lips, her eyes dancing between Tonk's and the belly, "So, what are you hoping for?"

Tonks scrunched her eyebrows in confusion, "A baby?"

Aurora rolled her eyes and pulled the woman over to sit down on the bed, "No, I mean gender wise."

"Ohh," Tonks chuckled, "I mean, I honestly don't mind what gender--" She stopped herself when she noticed Aurora's pointed look, "Okay, fine, I want a girl," Tonks admitted with a grin, "But, of course, if it is a boy I'd still love him just as much."

"Well, of course, but that would be so cute, can you imagine? A tiny Tonks running around the place," Aurora beamed as the two women pictured a small baby girl with bright pink hair running around the house.

"Well, what about you?" Tonks suddenly asked, snapping out of her daydream as she looked over at Aurora with an intrigued look on her face.

"What about me?"

"What would you want?"

A comfortable silence filled the air as Aurora thought about it. Truthfully, she had never given it much thought, never expecting to be in such a serious relationships, "We actually never spoke about it," She finally admitted, her tone quiet and soft as she looked up at Tonks, "But, I think I'd want a boy," She grinned.

Tonks send her a warm smile, her hand nonchalantly resting on her stomach, "So, you've never spoken about it?" Aurora shook her head, "What about a wedding?" Tonks intrigued.

Once again, Aurora shook her head, "It just never came up," She explained, "You know, we were in school and shit would always happen. I guess we always just enjoyed the moment," She paused for a moment, "And now the war--"

"Maybe now it's the perfect time to do it then," Tonks cut her off, raising her eyebrow suggestively. 

Before the black haired witch could reply, the door of the bedroom swung open causing both of the women to turn their heads in the direction at lighting speed, just before they both shot up from the bed. Tonks rushing over to the door, shouting whilst pushing a confused Remus out as Aurora quickly ran over towards the wedding dress, swiftly grabbing it from the outside of the wardrobe and shoving it inside, hiding it underneath a coat she found.

"Clear," Aurora breathed out, turning around and leaning her back against the wardrobe whilst nodding at Tonks; who re-opened the door and let Remus inside.

"What the hell just happened?" He asked looking between the two women with a puzzled look on his face.

Aurora shrugged and crossed her arms over her chest casually, "I don't know what you're on about," She replied.

The puzzled look on Remus' face didn't leave, he glared between his fiancé and goddaughter once more before dropping the subject and watching them smirk to one another.

"So, how was your day?" Tonks suddenly asked him.

He gave her a smile, "It was good, I found everything on the list," He told her with a proud look on his face before he turned to face Aurora, "Oh, and I saw Fred today, too."

"Fred? As in my Fred?"

Remus nodded.

"Why?" She intrigued.

Remus' eyes suddenly widened, "O-oh, just to catch up," He quickly stuttered out, both Tonks and Aurora shared a unconvinced look.

"Catch up?" Aurora quizzed.

"Yep," Remus answered quickly, "Catch up."

"Well, I better get going," Aurora said after several seconds of awkward silence, "It was good seeing you two," She said, bringing Tonks into a warm hug before doing the same to Remus then quickly apparating out of their home and back to the flat.

"Catching up?" Tonks intrigued, crossing her arms and looking at her fiancé with a pointed look.

Remus' eyes widened even more, "W-w-why is that so hard to believe?"

"Because you look like a deer in headlights."

AN- I think the next chapter would probably be after the wedding, this chapter wasn't actually planned and just very quickly put together, but I do have a couple of things up my sleeve 😉😉

Also, thank you for your suggestions on what Regulus book to read, I read 'Caffeine and Constellations' by @sinfulsarcasm which is an AWESOME book that you should check out if you haven't already. It has also inspired me to write my own Regulus fan fic which is now out, 'Love At First Fight', it'd be awesome if you guys could check it out (of course only if you want to)