Chapter-2

Oreeti. PO.V.

THE moment I heard Aarav's voice I got stunned . If not for Pratiksha holding it , it would have fallen down.

I didn't know what to say so when Pratiksha nudged me I said

"I am fine. You tell."

Tbis is the first time I am talking to him on phone because during our engagement ceremony we talked less. I motioned for Pratiksha to bring earphones who quickly brought them and helped them pluged into my ears and left me alone in my room. And then I heard him asking

"Oreeti, Are you happy with this marriage?"

I got stunned like who would ask this type of question one night before their marriage. So I asked him

"Why do you ask me this type of question?"

"Because after our engagement you never tried to call me or ask my about my number so that we can get to know each other. So I thought that you didn't like me."
He said in a calm voice.

"No . Its not that. You also didn't ask for my number and  I don't hate you.I like you." I blurt out.

I heard him chuckling and then he said

"So my Oreo likes me."

I blushed at his cute nick name and said

"No.Its not that.."

"So you hate me."

"Noooo..."

I could hear him laughing at me so with courage I told him

"I was too shy to ask. I am not very good at asking boys their number. I know about you because my cousins and family told me about you and I know your parents since I was kid. So I know that you are not a bad person. But a kind and generous person. I trust you and my family's choice and I never had any relationship so its good that my parents decide my partner for me. And I will cherish the person they will choose for me. They love me and I love them. They never held me back from anything and always completed my wishes so if they think you the right choice for me. So YOU ARE THE RIGHT CHOICE.  And its not everday that you find a green eyed , brown haired, well-built handsome man as your husband."

I heard a pin-drop silence on the other side of the phone. Then i heard his beautiful laughter.

Heat covered my whole face and then he said

"I never thought that you will think of me as a hunk type material. But I am glad that you think because now it will make me less effort to get the attention from my beautiful Black haired, brown eyes beautiful wife."

When I heard him saying this a warm feeling cerpt into my heart and after that we talked about so many things. About our likes and dislikes and I don't know but I fell asleep. So when I woke up it was 2:30 a.m. and my phone was still connected to Aarav' s phone. I got stunned and said

"Aarav?"

"Oh! So you woke up. I was listening to your hearbeat.  I guess you fell asleep 10 minutes ago. So good night and have cute dreams about me because after this day your all dreams will be full filled."

And than he hang up the phone. I don't know what to say but one thing was sure that I am stupid and he is a weird person like who keeps waited when other person fell asleep just to hear you hearbeat. But I don't why but it brought a smile to my face.

So I texted him goodnight and went to sleep because after 6 hours we have a long day ahead of us.