Chapter-7

Oreeti. POV.

The moment I woke up the car has already been stopped. I felt Aarav  trying to wake me up. Then only realized that I was sitting on his lap and my head pressed to his chest. I got embarassed and quickly got down from his lap. I was too embarassed to look into his eyes.

I meekly looked at him and saw him trying to hold back his laughter. Then he got down from the car and came towards myside of the car and opened the door for me and held out his hand for me to take.

My whole outfit was already so heavy so I definitely needed his help. I quietly held his hand and came out from the car and went towards his beautiful decorated big mansion.

All his family memebers were waiting for us near the door.

His mother was holding a thali to take our Aarti. When we reached there she took our aarti and then my enterence ceremony started where I was supposed to push a utensil filled with rice before entering the house as it signifies the welcoming of goddess lakshmi.

After that ceremony we entered the house to the big decorated lobby where we were made seated on a big sofa and all of the  Aarav's family surrounded me and started asking me questions about my likes and dislikes.

Some of them took selfies and photos with me and Aarav for their social networking sites.

Then the ring finding  ceremony  started where me and Aarav were made to sit down on the floor on the coushions and between us a big bowl full of scented water and petals was kept and in it a ring was placed and whosever was able to find it among us will be the one to dominate his partner as per the trasitions says.

So the ceremony started and then his family divided to take mine and his side. They all were cheering us .

Both me and Aarav started finding the ring . We both tried our best but I was not able to find it . I was about to give up but suddenly I felt Aarav handing me something and I quivkly took out my hand and find out that i was holding the ring. I was shocked and evwryone started congratulating me and i looked at Aarav' s face and saw him looking at me and he smiled at me. I don't know but hwen I looked at his face I felt something.

The relatives who were on Aarav's side were bit sad but afterwards they all got normal and then both me and Aarav were led to our room.

All his cousins were congratulating him and me and said all the best for our wedding night.

I was embarassed and didn't dare to look up. I kept my head down.
His two female  cousins  named Sana and Payal were holding my lehenga to help me walk as it was very heavy.

We climbed the stairs and to the left side of the stairs was his room. Firstly I entered the room and then Aarav. His cousins quietly closed the doors. I stood there quietly  and looked at Aarav who was removing his sehra and garland. He looked up at me  and said

"Its late. So I guess we should get changed and sleep. Necause tomorrow we have to meet other guests also and we also have our reception so we will be tired. So its better to slepp. Sana has unpacked your clothes and kept them into the closet. You can go take them. Till that time I will change in the washroom. "

And then he picked up his blue t shirt and grey pj bottoms and went to the washroom.

I went towards his walk in closed and picked out my black and white full sleeved pajama night suit.

I removed my heels , garland and dupatta which was attached to my head. And then
I took out the jewelry boxes and started removing all the jewelry and placing them in their respective boxes as they all very costly and precious .

I have already undone the bun so now it became difficlt for me to remove the necklace as it got stuck with my hair. I was having problem in it. So I decided to go out of the closet to see if anyone is outside who could help me out.

I went outside the closet and saw Aarav was there dressed up in his nightwear and sitting on the bed with his legs stretched and back towards the bedpost and reading a book.

I went towards him becasue it will be awkward for me to go out as everyone must have been asleep. I looked at him and said.

"Can you please help me out? My hair got stuck into this jewelry and they are not coming out."

He got up and came forward and held my shoulders and turned me so that my back was towards his chest. I was feeling nervous. He held my hair and placed them to the one side of my neck and started working on it.

After five minuted he was done and handed me my necklace but before I could say thamks he kissed my shoulder and said

"You were looking beautiful today." In his husky voice.

My whole face became red . I meekly said thanks and left the room to enter the closet . I guess he is thinking that I said thanks to him for the compliment but it was for  helping me out.

I then entered the washroom and I could feel his eyes on me on my way to washroom. After entering there I started removing all the makeup and then took and hot shower and changed into my nightsuit.

Then I quitely entered the room after placing my wedding dress in the washing basked for laundry.

Then I went to the right side of the bed as Aarav was sitting on the left side of the bed. The whole bedroom was decorated with petals and flowers and I know it is our wedding night but I am too shy  and uncomfortable for it .

When I sat down on the bed. Aarav came forwards and held my hands in his hands ans kissed my knuckled and said

"Don't worry . We will take the things slowly. You don't have to worry. "

He kissed my forhead and laid down on his side. With his back towards me.

I kept looking at his back for sometime as I was thinking about his consideration towards me. A smile made his way towards me. I became calm.

I laid down on the bed facing his back. I kept looking at his back and then I called him

"Aarav?"

He immediatley turned towards me and said

"Yes. Is anything bothering you? Do you want my side of bed.."

"Thank you"  I said cutting his long ranting. He understood why I said thankyou and smiled at me and said

"It is my pleasure."

We both kept looking at each other. Acessing each others expressions. I don't know when we fell asleep but it was me in his arms.