Chapter-16

Oreeti. POV.

Next day when I woke up everything changed. Everyone treated me like as it should be. I am glad that I can now eat the things which I like. My siblings apologized to me. But still I have been guarded by my family and that I can bear. The relationship between me and Aarav has also become very closer and there is a thing about me that he quickly understands what I want or what I feel. There are some times when he even brings the things which I wanted and later I came to know that Partiksha has been helping him out. And as my Bestie she knows me inside -out.

Today me and Aarav have to go to a party organised by his company associate. We are supposed to wear something formal.
I decided to wear a gray satin lace high and low dress which Aarav gifted to me as his apology  for being overprotective with gray chunk high strap heels. I kept my hair loose.

 I kept my hair loose

Aarav decided to wear gray suit with a black T-shirt to match my dress

Together when we entered the party everyone gave us smiles of appreciation

Aarav introduced me to his all the business associates. They all enquired about my health and told me how Aarav would leave his meetings just to see if I was feeling well or not and that he would also ask all his friends for tips on healthy recovery. When  I heard this I actually felt warmth in my heart. I don't know but I guess I have fallen for Aarav's consideration , care and sweet guestures. He is an ideal man which every girl would like to marry and I am thankful to my parents that they brought Aarav to my life. His teasing,Innocent kisses, his respect and his cute flirting with me, all take my heart away.

I have decided that today I will profess my love to him. I looked at him and saw him talking to his business associates.

When Aarav was talking to his business associates his business rival kept looking at me . I felt weird and moved closer to Aarav. Aarav sensing my discomfort pulled me closer to him and put his arm around my waist. His business associates smiled at his this gesture which made me so embarrassed.

When it was time for us to eat all Aarav fed me sweetly. He made it sure that my plate was never empty even though he knows I have not much appetite but he also knows that I don't like to waste the food so he is talking the privilege of it very well. But I will avenge myself when we get home.

After sometime Aarav excused to use washroom and he instructed me to sit there . I was looking at my phone but then I felt someone sitting beside me . I thought it was Aarav but it was his business rival . I looked at him and said

" Excuse me, but this seat is occupied."

He smiled creepily at me and said

"Yes, because I am sitting on it."

One of Aarav's business associates told him that Aarav is sitting on this sat and he will come back in few minutes so it is good for him to leave this seat but he didn't budge.

I got up and decided to go to the another table to avoid rucus. But the moment I was about to get up he held my hand tightly. I looked at him angrily and said
"What is this, Sir? Please let go my hand."

He also got up and pulled me towards him and said

" I want to talk to you."

"I have no business with you and if you want to talk you can talk with me when my husband comes back."

I tried to free my hand but he held my hand in an firm hold which was hurting me. Aarav's business associates got up tried to talk some sense in to him but he didn't let go. So I got tired of his antics and kicked him in his groin and pushed him due to which he fell down on his backside.
I then turned and saw Aarav with anger ,shock, admiration and so many other emotions on his face. I ran towards him and hugged him. He quickly embraced me back and then I heard a loud applause from all the other party members . Security came in and dragged that vile creature out from the party.

Aarav asked me if I was feeling okay and then together we left for our house. When we reached home Aarav didn't tell anyone about the incident and we quietly left for our room. When Aarav changed into his nightwear . I went inside the washroom to take a shower and there I saw that I have got a bruise on my hand.

I wore my half sleeved  black  night suit top with white shots. when I came out I saw Aarav sitting on the bed holding a tube. When I went near him he made me sit on the bed and held my wrist and starting applying the ointment on it. He said nothing while applying it .

When I laid down on the bed he pulled me to his chest and burried his face in my neck and said

"Sorry that I was not there for you when that creep hurt you. But I promise I will be with you in future. And  I am happy how you handled him . You really made me proud. Next time I will protect my beautiful wife from all the leachers. Because you are mine."

I smiled at his this behaviour and ruffled his silky hair and said

"Aarav,there is no need to worry. I know if you would have been there you would have beaten the crap out of him. That's why I handled it and I now  you care for me.  So there will be no next time as every time you will be there. And after today no one will think that women are easy."

I could feel Aarav's pouted lips on my neck. I chuckled and kissed his head and patted his back. He hugged me tightly and started caressing my back. I don't no but after five minutes he fell asleep soundly and I. Was wide awake. I kept on thinking about how I will profess my love to him tomorrow because today I lost the chance. But I will surely do it tomorrow. I hope Aarav will love me the same way I love him.