Chapter-11

Oreeti. POV.

The next day both me and Aarav woke up at 6 a.m because they both have their flight for their tour. Many of our false relatives snickered that it is our time for honeymmon so why our parents going out. But me and Aarav are newly wed and we had been strangers to each other . So we can't just go on honeymoon with the person to whom you have just met few days back.

And we have our full life. Firslty we should get to know each other . Till that time our parents can enjoy their time because they have already spent so moch of their life raising us.

And besides me and Aarav will be alone in this big house so their is plenty of time for us. I am already adjusting to this house.

We dropped our parents at the airport. For the first time I saw love and happiness in their eyes. I am happy that we are doing this for them.

After that we came back home. When we entered our room Aarav hugged me and said.

"Thank you for giving such a wonderful idea. I am hapoy that I am able to do something wonderful for my parents and their smile is enough. Thank you for coming into my life."

I blushed as I was feeling awkward so i slowly placed my arms around him and hugged him back and said

"Its nothing. And it was not me. It was our idea. And now they are my family also. And I don't know you fully. So i think we should give each other some time to adjust with each other."

"Yeah . I know. And we will be alone in this house and we can SURELY get to know so many thing about each other. " he daid in his husky voice and burrying his face in my neck. I weakly pushed against him but in front of his well built body mine was a twig. So I let him hug me and after 10 minutes he left me.

It was 8 am and we have no work today and we were already tired from last day activities so we we went to sleep.

When we woke up it was 10 am. We took bath turn wise turn and got dressed up as today we have to got to my parnets house as it is a ritual for the newly wed bride to go to her parents house with her husband in the car sent by her family.

I decided to wear a red plazo whose transparent red Kurta is ankle length and has one slit up to my stomach. It has lace work upto my quater sleeve . It is simple and cute. For one month I have to wear dark and bright colours for the significance of my new marriage.

 For one month I have to wear dark and bright colours for the significance of my new marriage

I kept my hair down and wore minimal makeup.

After that I went downstairs and sat down on the dinning table and started waiting for Aarav. Maids were already keeping the breakfast which consisted of aloo prantha with youghurt.

Then I saw Aarav coming down . He was looking so handsome in his blue suit. His hair pulled back.

He came towards me and gave me a kiss on my temple and sat down beside me. I blushed at his show of affection and quietly we has our breakfast.

After that my family's car came to fetch us and we together went to my family's house. On the whole way Aarav has kept his hold on my hand as if trying to cheer me up.

When we reached there my whole family was waiting for us at the door. I quickly went to them and hugged them. My mother's fimiliar scent brought tears to my eyes. I hugged each and every memeber of my family.

Then we talked a lot with each other in drwing room. My cousins wee talking with Aarav and my parents were instructing me about the things for a happy marriage.

After that we had pur lunch. We spent the whole day there and when it was time for our return I was unwilling to go but I had to. My father threatened Aarav to never hurt me.

I was trying to hold my tears back when we left and when we went inside the car Aarav pulled me to his lap and I burried my face in his neck and cried my heart out.

Aarav didn't say a word to me just kept me close to him.

I don't know but I fell asleep and when I woke up I saw Aarav carring me in hsi arms to our home. I insisted him to let me walk but he said

"Oreo, Let me."

I gave up and snuggled closer to his warm body. I was looking so tiny in comparison to his well built body. I could feel his muscles flexing when he is walking and my whole face was red as I was thinking about his hot body.

When we reached there Aarav laid me down on our bed and went downstairs. Till that time I changed into my nightsuit amd then the doir opened and in came Aafav holding our dinner. He placed the dinner on the bed and pecked my cheek and went inside the washroom to change out of his clothes. I was getting used to his show of affection.
When he came out we had our dinner and went to sleep together . Me in his arms as usual.