Bonus Chapter

Oreeti. POV.

"Aarav!"

I shouted with my lungs full. And after few minutes I heard some hurried footsteps. And when the door opened there came Aarav holding  Pani Puri which I made him bring for me at the midnight. At first he was reluctant because no restaurant will be opened at this time. But what can I do. This is what I crave. I am nine months pregnant and our baby girl can come any time.

Adhir and Maahir are with their grandparents. Aadhir is 6 years old and Maahir is about 3 years old. They both are the apple of my eyes. Aarav came towards me and handed me the Pani Puri . My mouth watered just by looking at them. I quickly ate 2 Pani puri's and after eating one  more I stopped.  During Pregnancy it is good if you eat healthy food. And I know Aarav must have been with the cook when the cook was making these. Because Aarav likes me to healthy food and if I crave something . he brings it for me but makes it sure that I don't eat more that the required amount and if it is fruit he makes it sure my body is filled up to it's rim.

When I was done Aarav brought a wet towel for me and cleaned my hand and gave me glass of water. I quickly took few sips and then Aarav went downstairs to keep the utensils which earlier contained Pani Puri.

I know Aarav used his contacts to bring Pani Puri for me. I know I am too hard on him. He don't even get full sleep because of me. Due to my pregnancy my feet are swollen so most of the time I stay on bed. Aarav takes care of my each and every wish. Not once I have seen him backing off from my weird demands. My in -laws also takes care of me. When Aaravis at office his parents takes care of me and my kids. They make it sure to stuff me up every time.

When Aarav came back I saw dark circles under his eyes and tension on his body . He smiled at me and sweetly

"Why are you awake? Do you need anything?"

I started crying. He came towards me and took me in his arms and made me sit on his lap and asked

"What happened Oreo? Is it paining?I will call the doctor now. "

And before he could take the phone. I stopped him and hugged him and hid my face in his neck and said

"Aarav. I am so mean. I make you do so much useless work. I wake you up at night to bring things for me. I am sorry. But I can't control it. Please forgive me ."

When Aarav heard this he chuckled and hugged me tightly but only my swollen belly touched his stomach. And then in a cooing voice he said

"Oreo, even if you want you can never be mean to me. And that's our baby who is inside you . So I am also fully responsible for you. Even if you want to eat something form the other part of the world I will bring it for you because you never ask me for anything . Pregnancy is the only time when you become cute and demanding and I like it and it's just a matter of few days more .  And you are the one who has to carry our baby and bear so much pain and all these things are nothing in front of what a mother does.Even if you remain like this for the whole life time. I will still love you because you are the most amazing, cute  funny and lovable girl and also the mother of our children. What you are eating is demanded by out kid which is present inside you so obviously I will fulfill it. So stop crying. I hate your tears. Now smile otherwise our princess and kids will think that I am bulling you. "

I laughed at this. Aarav kissed me and made me lay down comfortably and pulled my tank top up till my protruded stomach visible to him and put his hands on my stomach and bent forward and pressed a kiss to my stomach and said to our baby

"Come fast baby. Your family is waiting for you outside ."

I smiled at him and quickly sleep invaded my mind.

When I woke up I felt pain in my power area and saw that the bedsheet under me was wet. Aarav was still asleep. And know that it is about time when our princess steps into the world. I quickly woke up Aarav and when he saw me he knew what happened. He quickly went downstairs and told our driver to take out the car and told our maids to wake his parents up. I could hear him shouting downstairs. It was already 6:00 am. Then Aarav came with our maid. He handed her our bag which contained all the necessary items which are required for our baby after birth.

He came towards me and carefully picked me up. My stomach was paining a lot. He carefully descended down the stairs and made me sit in the car and came to sit beside me and started reassuring me and saying comforting words into my ear.

We reached the hospital within 15 minutes. I was trying not to scream. The doctors were already ready . From there I was taken to the delivery room and the whole time during the birth of our child Aarav was with me supporting and comforting me. I had a tight grip on his hand and I am afraid that it will leave some marks. When our baby kid was born I fainted.
Before fainting I heard Aarav shouting for the doctors but I know it is just because of exhaustion .

......

When I woke up I saw my parents, my in -laws, Varun and Pratiksha with their twins Shubam and Saksham and Aahil and Mayra with their kids.

Aarav was sitting on the chair near my bed holding Maahir and Adhir on his lap. When they saw me awake Maahir got off from Aarav's lap and moved towards me. Aarav helped me sit on the bed and then he picked Maahir up and Maahir hugged me. Her baby arms wrapped around my neck. She was careful with me. I patted her on her back and kissed her forhead and then Aadhir came did the same. After that Aarav came towards me and took my hand in his hands and kissed it and said

"You did it."

I looked at him and hugged him and said

"No , We did it."

Then my parents came holding our new born  daughter . I carefully took her into my arms and saw that she looked Complete like Aarav. She hhas Aarav's eyes and hair. And last night only Aarav told her to come fast and today's morning only she greeted up. She will be a complete Papa's girl.

We have already decided to name our daughter Pranvi Sharma

Aaravs at beside me with Aadhir on his lap and Maahir sitting beside me on the other side of the bed. We all looked at our baby girl who was looking at us. Maahir and Aadhir were curiously looking at her and then Maahir in her baby voice said

"I am a big sister and she is my baby sister. I will dress her up when she will grow up. Will she play with me momma?"

I looked at Maahir and said

"Yes . She will play with you and you have to protect her."

"Yes Mommy . I will do it."

Then I head Aadhir saying

"Now I have to protect my both the sisters strongly and I will never let them harm and will make it sure that all the meany persons stay away from her."

I don't know what to say. But this is the work of Aarav . He has taught both of our kids to be protective and caring towards each other . By God's blessing. My all the kids are very beautiful and adorable. Then we heard  the clicking of camera and saw Varun taking our photographs . Then we clicked photographs with all of the couples separately and then big family photograph where Pranvi was giving a full-blown smile to the camera.