Chapter -14

Oreeti. POV.

The moment I came back to my senses I could feel someone holding my hand. My whole body was aching and my head was thrombing.

I tired to open my eyes but the bright light made me close my eyes. Then I felt some moment near me. I turned my head and saw a disheveled looking Aarav . He had dark circles around his eyes . His hair were ruffeled and clothes stained with blood. My right hand was attached to an IV.

The moment he saw me his haggered looking face bright up. He quickly went outside and after 2 minutes a   bald person wearing blue shirt and black jeanns and  white coat came in.  I guess he might be the doctor.

He started looking at my reports and started checking my vitals and after wards he told me about my condition that I have been unconcious for more than 5 hours . And told me that I am now well.

After that he went out with Aarav and my family came in. They all met with me and scolded me for being for so clumsy and instructed me to take care of myself and get well soon.

The whole time I was looking for Aarav, my mom told me that he has gone to change his clothes and buy some medicines for me. After one hour when my family left Aarav came in holding a paper bog of my medicines and in other hand some food for me. He was looking so handsome in his white t shirt and blue jeans .

He gave me some medicines before eating and some after my meal. When I asked him to eat with me he toldme that he has already eaten and wants to watch me. I blushed at this. And after eating my medicines i felt so sleepy that I slept right away.

And  when I opened my eyes  I saw that I slept for 2 hours straight. And Aarav was still sitting beside me and looking intently at me. He informed me that I have been discharged and I have to come after one month for the check up my arm  and rempval of my plaster and its Physiotherapy.

Our driver came and he picked up my medicines and reports and went away. Aarav brought  a wheelchair and he picked me up and made me sit on the chair careful with my injuries.

He then pushed my chair and brought me outside the hospital where our driver Raman was standing holding the car door open for us.

Aarav picked me up amd made me sit in the car comfortably and then sat beside me. Throughout the whole journey he didn't leave me hand and was caressing it. He also informed me that my family is already waiting for us in our house. When we reached our home Aarav again picked me up but this time he didn't make me sit on the wheelchair and directly took me to pur home. When we entered there I saw my whole family standing on the doorway looking and smiling warmly at us.

I got embarassed that my parenrs saw me like this. I hid my face in Aarav's cheat and they chuckled at my expression. Pratiksha
And Varun were holding the get well soon banners for me.

Aarav made me sit down on the sofa and put some cushions behind my back and sat with me holding me securely. They gave me some juice and when I trued to refuse it they looked at me till I said yes to it.

My family stayed with me till 8 pm and after that they left for their home. When I tried to get up Aarav came running and picked me up and said

"You are still weak and on medications . So i will help you."

He took me to a room which was on groundfloor and laid me down on bed and went outside to bring our dinner. We had pur dinner silently and then he took our dishes away and gave me my medicines and went outside to call His parents.

When he came back he sat beside me and hugged me warmly avoiding putting pressure on my chest. And then said

"I was so scared. I thought I lost you today. You should be careful. You don't know you gave me a heartattack . I was feeling so helpless when I saw you on the hospital bed. Don't do it again."

He then kissed my forhead and helped me lay down on the bed. He put a pillow under my left arm and came to my right side and laid down there and held my right hand close to his heart and then fell into  a deep slumber.

My medicines wee also taking they effect and I aslo fell asleep with Aarav's care and love for me in my mind.