Chapter-8

Oreeti. POV.

The knocking of tge door woke me up. As I opened my eyes I realized that I was sleeping in Aarav's arms. I didn't realsie it last night.

Aarav was still asleep so i quietly got up and placed the pillow in my place in his arms and wents towards the eoom to open it. As I opened it I saw my Mother-in-law. I quickly bent down and touched her feet. She stopped me and with a smile on her face she said

"Oreeti, you are like my daughter. So I don't want you to do these formalities. And I came here to tell you this thing that today is your first day here in our house so you will be making breakfast so get ready as it is essential for the ceremony. Okay. You just have to do it today only for the sake of ceremony ."

"It okay mother. I like cooking and sorry for giving you trouble as you have to get up early to wake me up. And I will get ready fast." I told mother feeling ashamed at myself.

Then I felt mother patting my head and in a sweet voice she said

"Its okay . It was my duty. I know how hectic it was for you guys . If it wouldn't have been for the ceremony I would have never woke you up. And please wake Aarav also."

"Okay Ma."

And then she closed the door and left. I quickly went inside the washroom adn started brushing my teeth. After  that I went to our closet and took out an orange and black coloured  embroidered quater sleeved suit for today. It also had an outline of pink with it.

I took hot shower and changed into my suit

I took hot shower and changed into my suit. I aslo wore anklets, mangalsutra, toe rings and sindoor as they are essential for a married girl. I am not supposed to remove my bridal bangles for one year as per the customs.

I dried my hair and pulled them into a low bun and wore my orange wedges.

After getting ready I decided to wake Aarav as it was already 6:00 a.m and everybody will come for breakfast at 9:00 a.m.

So I went towards him and as I was about to wake him up I stopped thinking what he would think of me. Would he snap at me? Or Will scold me for waking him up? But mom told me to wake him up.

As I was deciding on what to do. I didn't even realize that Aarav was wide awake and was looking at me amusingly.

He pulled me towards him and I fell down onto the bed into his arms. His arms coiled them around my waist tighlty and my hand were resting on his chest. I was squashed into him. His face was into my neck inhaling me. I blushed and then I heard him saying

"Oreo, you can do whatever you want to do with me. You are the dominant one in our wedding as you won yesterday. So you don't have to think before you want to do anything to me."

He said in his morning voice.

I tried to get up but he didn't let me and said

"No. Stay here like this. I don't want you to go. "

I could feel my whole face red due to embarassment. He suddenly got up with me in his lap my back facing his chest and he then kissed my ear shell and said

"Oreo, why your ears are red?"

I quickly held his hands and freed myself from him and ran away from the room. I could hear hsi beaitiful laugh.

I ran down the stairs to the kitchen which was towards thw right side of the staircase and there I calmed my beating heart.

After that i started making breakfast. I decided to make Puri,aaloo with gazar ka halwa.

One of the maid helped me in passing the ingredients and rest of them sat the table for the whole family.

At 8:30 am everything was readyand now everyone was coming downstairs. I took some food which I amde and offered it as the offering to the god and then mixed that food with the rest of the food as it will give blessings to all of us.