Epilogue (End)

Oreeti. POV.
(After 5 years)

Who would have known that an anti-social girl like me will marry into a family who will accept her as well as her flaws. I am thankful to my parents for marrying me into such a beautiful family . It's been 5 years that I got married to such a wonderful person. Even though me and Aarav understand each other but we still fight because it brings out what we think and clears our inner frustrations. We only fight over type of food we should order when we are out, over type of colour of clothes which we should choose while shopping and major about the naming of our children.

Me and Aarav have two beautiful kids .

Our son Adhir who is 3 and half year old and has got brown hair and green eyes from his father. He is the carbon copy of his father and even he acts like him only .

Our daughter Mahir who is just 3 months old and she has got my eyes and hair

Our daughter Mahir who is just 3 months old and she has got my eyes and hair. She is a very quite child and cries whenever someone else holds her she breaks the hell out.

 She is a very quite child and cries whenever someone else holds her she breaks the hell out

I am happy that our children are exactly like us. Aarav is so fond of our children that I never get to hold my kids except for feeding them and strange thing is my kids never cry for my touch. They are so much pampered by our whole family.

When I first conceived Adhir I was so scared because there are so many complications if you don't take care of yourself. You are supposed to eat and live for two. Your single mistake could kill a life inside you. But thankfully my family was with me through this whole process. They supported me and took care of me so nicely that when Adhir was born that he was so healthy and glowing kid. I took one year off from my job to take care of Adhir and now for Mahir also I have taken one year off. Adhir is so fond of his sister that he argues with hai dad in his baby voice to look after his sister. Both son and father are same.

And after the birth of Adhir Aarab became even more protective of me because when he saw me in the delivery room he actually fainted from fear of losing me and he was so against having another child but I always wanted to have a female as my kid so after giving him silent treatment for about 5 months he agreed. And now he doesn't even remember that he has a wife. He is always playing and surrounding our children. He even takes Adhir to the office to show him off and tell the whole world that he is a proud father.

Pratiksha and Varun got married three years ago and now they are expecting their twins whose due is after one month. They are both happy about it.

Aahil and Maayra has got two sons named Anuj who is 4 year old and Pranav who is 2 year old. They both are full packets of mischief. They together with Adhir likes to prank their grandparents. But with them the whole house is full of laughter. I just hope that everything stays like this only.

Right now Mahir is with her grandparents and Adhir is playing with his dad. Today is Sunday so all of our family members are here. My parents along with Varn and Pratiksha will also come for today's dinner.

I am in the kitchen instructing our maids on what to prepare for the dinner. After that I went to my grandparents and saw them playing with Mahir. They gave Mahir to me as they now it is time for her feeding. After feeding her I made her sleep and quietly put her in the crib which is near our bed. Adhir likes to sleep with his grandparents.

Then I went to the washroom to change into a red maxi gown.

When I came back I felt Aarav hugging me from behind and kissing my neck

When I came back I felt Aarav hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. I blushed and let him hold me for a while. I could feel his breath on my neck. Even after so many years our love is still growing as ever.

Then he said

"Thanks, Oreo for coming into my life and gifting me with so many surprises. I don't think that I can imagine my life without you. Thank you for supporting me and being there for me. Thank you for giving birth to our beautiful bundles of joy and thank you for being you."

I turned and held his face in my hands and said

"No. Thank you for being such a supporting and lovable husband. Thank you for loving me and my family. Thank you for accepting my hand in marriage. Thank you is not enough but I hope that our relationship stays like this and doesn't get distrupt."

With that I kissed his cute nose and hugged him and then I heard someone coming running through the door and it was none other than our mischievous boy Adhir. Aarav picked him up and scolded him for running like this and instructed him to walk slowly otherwise he would not get any dessert tonight.

Then I heard Mahir waking up . I picked her up and she kept waving her hands in the direction of Aarav and Adhir. I brought her to them and Adhir held Mahir's hands and kissed her while being picked up by Aarav. Me and Aarav looked at each other and smiled and silently wished to God that our happiness remains like this only...

The End.