Chapter-17

Oreeti. POV.

The last week between me and Aarav has been a get-to -know- each- other week. Aarav told me about his past relationships,his likes - dislikes and everything about him. And major thing is that he himself opened up to me.

I also told him about my life and about my near death experience when I was six years old when I drowned into the pool and how I stayed in a coma state for almost one week. When Aarav heard about it he hugged me so tight as if I will disappear and that experience is also one of the reason that my family go overboard about my security.

I think Aarav also likes me because now he doesn't hesitate to show his affection for me in front of others. He takes care of my  even little things also.  Today I am planning to express my love to him. I have discussed about it with Pratiksha who actually boosted my confidence that I am able to do it. I took at least one week for me to prepare it.

My father and mother-in-law have gone with my parents to pilgrimage. I think they want me and Aarav to spend some quality time. I took a day off as tomorrow is Sunday and I want it to spend fully with my hubby as a mark of our new  step towards our life. It is already 6:oo pm and I know Aarav will be back within few minutes.

I decided to wear a red and pink saree with a sleeveless blouse which have beautiful  embroidery on the neck side. I kept my hair loose and wore gold earrings which Aarav gifted me few weeks back when I got well.

 I kept my hair loose and wore gold earrings which Aarav gifted me few weeks back when I got well

Today I  want to give him a big surprise. When I heard the door bell I quickly ran towards the door to open it. All our house maids we're chuckling at my actions. I blushed and slowed down and when I opened the door I saw him holding a red rose but when he look at me he gasped. I lowered my eyes and after two minutes when he came back to his senses he pull my head up by holding my chin with his thumb and forefinger and looked into my eyes and in a husky voice he said

"Oreo, you are looking beautiful.'

I blushed and then he handed me the red rose.

I took it shyly

I took it shyly. And before entering he quickly gave a little kiss on my Temple and went upstairs. When he changed I brought him snacks and tea. He asked me about my this attire so I told him that I have never worn saree so I am just trying it. He told me he has some office work to finish so he went to his office room and it gave me ample time to cook Aarav's favourite dishes which contains Okra( Bhindi), rice, Pakora Curry and chapati(tortilla).