Chapter-12

Oreeti. POV.

NEXT day when I woke up I got the biggest shock of my life as I realized that I was sleeping on Aarav. I was actually holding him tighlty. My head was in his neck and my arms loooed around his neck and major embrassment was that Aarav's hands were by his side. It actually seemed like that I was taking advantage of him. I quickly got up making sure he doesn't wakes up and saw on the table clock that it was 6:30 a.m. Aarav's office started at 9:30 a.m.  So I quickly took bath and changed into my white sleeveless top which is about my ankle length and has a slit up to my stomach and has a round neck and a beautiful leaves and flower  design on the  chest   and blue rugged jeans with my black heels.

  So I quickly took bath and changed into my white sleeveless top which is about my ankle length and has a slit up to my stomach and has a round neck and a beautiful leaves and flower  design on the  chest   and blue rugged jeans with my black heels

I kept my hair down and  went downstairs to do pooja  and also told the maids to make breakfast and got one cup of hot tea for Aarav. Then I went to our room and kept the tea on bedside table and started waking him up.

After five minutes of my continuous patting and shaking he didn't wake up. So I sat down beside him and started trailing sofe kisses from his temple to his jaw. When I saw him stirring up I dashed out of the room and waited outside . I heard the locking of the washroom door and went inside our room and took out Aarav's suit for his office and also a matching tie  for him to wear.

Then I went downstairs and saw our maids keeping the breakfast on the table.  I then went to our driver and told him to get one car ready for me and Aarav's work.

Then I went upstairs and saw Aarav messing with his tie. I took it from him smiling at his pouted face and then tied it up for him. After that ge kissed my forhead and we headed downstairs . We had our breakfast together and  after that Aarav dropped me to my clinic and he went to his office. For the whole day I kept on attending my patients and by 6 p.m it was time for me to leave. My assistant closed tge clinic. I picked my things which also  consisted of the empty lunch box made by our head cook.

I went outside and saw Aarav in his car with his driver waiting for me. I went to the car and sat beside him.

During our whole journey we talked with each other about our day and the things we have planned.

When we reached our hime and to our room. I laid down on  the bed exhausted . Aarav went to the walk in closet to change his outfit. When he was done I went in there and changed into purple and red suit. It is cute as it is gifted to me by my younger cousin.

After that I went outside and saw Aarav sitting on the bed reading his office files

After that I went outside and saw Aarav sitting on the bed reading his office files. I went to the washroom to get fresh  and when I came outside I saw Aarav frowning while looking at the papers . I didn't like his frown. So I went towards him and held his face in my hands and made him face me and kissed his forhead  and said
"You don't look good while frowning."

I laughed at his surprised face and left the room to make some tea for him.

When I went there the maids were making dinner . I made tea even though they insisted me  on not doing it.

After that I went upstairs with tea and some snacks for Aarav. After placing it in front of him and telling him to eat it I went downstairs to look to pooja as it is evening time so we should remember god.

As I was climbing downstairs my foot suddenly got slipped and I fell down the stairs harshly. My sream alreted everyone. I am always bad with stairs and here now I am lying on the floor with my body aching. I could hear Aarav's shouting but the pain on my head and foot was not letting ne concentrate. I could feel blood flowing down my gead and last thing I heard was Aarav's footsteps running towards me.