Chapter 4 Part 2

Hi everyone,

Yep that is right, this book is off hiatus!
I finally found the missing page and this book will go back to its original pace.
Hope you all enjoy!
Yours truly,
Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Are you sure this is where you heard the lightening from earlier?" Rainbow Steve asked skeptically. "Yes, I am absolutely sure it was around here. C'mon let's look around on foot for a bit." They both landed and started walking around. "What kind of a biome is this? There are mountains with snow, a jungle, a small desert, and jungle!" Rainbow Steve shrugged, "I don't remember there ever being one like this, maybe it's a glitch or something." Lucas looked over at the mountain and said, "Let's go check out the mountain first, we should be able to get a good view up there."

They soon reached the top and looked but saw nothing. Lucas groaned in frustration, "How are we going to find Sabre!? He could be anywhere!" Rainbow Steve looked at him, fear evident in his eyes. "I honestly don't know." Lucas turned and started walking down the mountain, but suddenly fell down a 30-block hole that was 1-block wide. He then landed with a splash into a 3-block deep hole with water in it. He swam up and climbed onto a sand block to his left. He coughed and shivered.

Rainbow Steve looked into the hole at him and called, "Are you ok?" Lucas looked around and noticed that the sand block he was on was part of hallway that lead to an iron door. "Um yeah, I think so. Although you might really want to come down here. I think I might have just found Dark Steve's base." "Wait, really!" Rainbow Steve jumped down and stopped just above the water floating. "No fair." Lucas mumbled. He stood up and walked over to the iron door with Rainbow Steve following close behind.

He couldn't see anything past the door thru the little window in it. "Do you have a lever?" Rainbow Steve shook his head but said, "I can make one, Just give me a second." After a second he passed one to Lucas. He placed it down next to the door and looked at Rainbow Steve. "So are you ready, once I open this door there could be anything behind it." Rainbow Steve did an encouraging smile. "Don't worry I'll be ready for anything." Lucas smiled too and pulled the lever.