Chapter 7

Hey everybody,

Hehe, sorry about that. I accidentally published it early while I was still typing out the chapter. Well hope you all enjoy!

Yours truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three days since he was brought into Minecraft and about two here at the Dark Steve's base in the pocket dimension, or as Dark Steve liked to call it 'The Nightmare Palace'. Though it wasn't much of a palace. He was extremely bored and was kinda claustrophobic with not much room to run. He had already tried to escape many times, but Dark Steve was always there to stop him. Dark Steve was calmer around him now, which he wasn't complaining about. He walked over to the one of the two small windows that looked to the outside. That was one of the reasons that it was so hard to escape, the palace was surrounded by a four-block high wall that had no exits. It was made of magma blocks and obsidian, so escaping that way.

"Hi Sabre, how you doin?" Sabre turned around to see Ghost Steve. He had been introduced to him by Dark Steve when he had first arrived. "Why do you care?" Ghost Steve smile faltered, and he looked hurt. "I'm just trying to be nice. You don't know anything about me and you still decide to shun me for trying to help you. I was excited when Dark told me you were going to be here. I thought that I would finally have someone to talk to. Guess not." Ghost Steve turned and walked away. Sabre instantly felt bad, Ghost Steve had been nice to him ever since he had gotten here. He sighed, he would go and apologize later. Right now, he wanted to have a little talk with Dark Steve about a new power he had.

...

Lucas landed next to Light Steve and Rainbow Steve. "Have you guys seen anything that could lead us to Sabre?" Both Steves shook their heads. Lucas sighed, "Where should we look next" Rainbow Steve looked at Light Steve. He then turned back to Lucas. "He said he doesn't know exactly." "Alright, how about we all go in a different direction for about an hour and if we don't find anything we will meet back at the Rainbow Town."

They all agreed and went separate ways. Lucas flew over a densely populated oak forest. "Ugh, I can't see anything. I'm gonna have to land and walk while searching." He circled a tree until he came to a stop and landed softly. He started then continued his search.

After about 45 minutes of searching and not finding anything he started on his way back. They hadn't come any closer to finding Sabre, even with Light Steve's help. He didn't want to lose hope, but everything was getting bleaker and bleaker each hour.

Lucas climbed one of the jungle tree. He had made a path of torches to follow so he wouldn't get lost. He jumped off the tree and shot into the air with his elytra. He shut his eyes as he felt the wind rush past his face. The plan that Light Steve had come up with had worked, kinda. He thought back to their discussion.

Flashback (Starts right where chapter 6 ends)

Lucas looked at Rainbow Steve in surprise. "Really!" "Yes, though he did say it will be difficult." Lucas got up and out of the bed. "How difficult?" He asked turning to Rainbow Steve. "More of we will have to build a lot of machines." Lucas sent him a confused look. "Don't worry I'll explain, but first let's go to Light Steve." The two of them left the house and headed to the Steve Temple.

Once they got to the top floor, Lucas saw Light Steve sitting at the end of the room with his legs dangling over the edge. He was looking at the forest beyond the wall, facing away from them. Rainbow Steve cleared his throat to catch his attention. He looked over at them, then motioned for them to sit.

Once they were each seated on either side of Light Steve, Rainbow Steve looked at Lucas and began. "Light Steve here said that we will need to build a machine that can help him concentrate his powers, so he can use them to scan the dimension for any sign of Sabre. Although we will need to build a machine for each dimension." He looked at Light Steve which Lucas instantly understood meant they were talking. Rainbow Steve looked at him again and asked if he was in.

Lucas looked down and thought about it. There really wasn't anything left, and he did want Sabre back as soon as possible. He was willing to do just about anything now. "Alright, let's do it!"

Flashback end