Chapter 5

Hi everybody,

Sorry that this is a day late. Yesterday was kinda crazy, but here as promised is the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy and had a great Thanksgiving!

Yours truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre opened his eyes and looked around at the yellow and black sky of the Nightmare Dimension. He was hiding in the forest near the portal. He had run the instant he had gotten though the portal and hidden to escape Dark Steve. He knew he had come through since he heard a lot of lightening coming from where the portal is. He looked around and knew he couldn't stay here, he needed to get to the portal when Dark Steve wasn't there.

He got up and started walking again to get some distance between him and Dark Steve. He was still confused about all the things Dark Steve had said and about being in Minecraft. As he was walking he started to notice details in his surroundings that he had never seen before. How the leaves swayed individually. How vibrant the flowers were, and how realistic the tree bark actually looked. As he continued looking around he started to see just how beautiful Minecraft is.

He was so stunned by the wonders and beauty of everything, that he failed to notice the footsteps behind him. "So, Sabre are you enjoying yourself?" Dark Steve asked. Sabre jumped in surprise and ran. He felt something inside him burst and he ran at about speed 4. He gasped in surprise but kept on running barely missing trees as he went.

He continued running for about 10 minutes, dodging trees and holes. After he felt sure Dark Steve wasn't following him, he stopped and hid in a decent sized cave in a birch forest. He sat down and let out a breath he had been holding. "What did I just do!?" He looked around to see if he had any potion particles. There were none, but he did notice how his right leg was turning yellow. It was still his skin design but with the color yellow instead of white.

He thought about it for a minute and then realized what was happening. He was becoming a yellow steve or at least that's what it looked like. He hoped he wouldn't turn completely yellow because it wasn't really his favorite color. He laid down and closed his eyes, he couldn't tell in the Nightmare Dimension whether it was night or day, but he was tired. "At least I don't need a bed." Sabre mumbled before he fell asleep.

...

Lucas gasped at his surroundings. Almost everything was made of shadow stone and netherrack. "This is defiantly Dark Steve's base." Rainbow Steve said as he walked around. "How did he get this much shadow stone?" Lucas asked. "I don't know, but another important question is where is Dark Steve and Sabre?" Lucas shrugged and walked down the hallway. Once they got to the end, Lucas looked at the two hallways, one left, one right.

"I know this is probably a very bad idea, but we might have to split up." Lucas said. Rainbow Steve opened his mouth to protest but was shushed by Lucas. He glared at him and said, "Are you sure?" Lucas smiled sheepishly, "50/50." Rainbow Steve sighed, "I am only doing this to get Sabre back, but if I die I will come back as a ghost and haunt you." He then walked down the left and Lucas took the left. Lucas looked back one more time and watched Rainbow Steve walk out of range.

He sighed and continued forward, noting how dark it was and how he had no torches. He had passed two rooms that were completely empty, but when he came to the third he stopped and looked at the all too familiar portal. "B-but how? I thought we destroyed the connection." Even as he said that, he remembered that they thought they had destroyed the shadow stone, yet they were surrounded by it. Then the terrible truth dawned on Lucas as he realized where Sabre and Dark Steve probably were. "I need to find Rainbow Steve." Lucas mumbled and ran back down the hallway.

"Rainbow Steve! Rainbow Steve! I need you right now!" Lucas called as he ran down the hallway. "Lucas is that you? What's wrong?" Lucas stopped and turned to his left as Rainbow Steve walked out of a room. "Nothing is there, although it does look like he trying to make a storage room." "That's cool I guess, but we may have a major problem." Rainbow Steve gave him a worried look, while he led him back to the room.

"Yeah that's a major problem." Rainbow Steve said as he looked at the Nightmare Dimension portal. "I have a bad feeling that Sabre might be in there." Lucas said. "I don't know if we should go or not. I remembered that we still have to treat Light Steve. Also, that Dark Steve would have at least tried to destroy Sabre if he wanted to." Rainbow Steve looked at the portal and nodded. "How about we mark our way back from here, so we don't lose this place." Rainbow Steve smiled and said, "Sounds good. I have some torches we can use." Lucas rolled his eyes, of course he did.

Steve Saga - Glitch Talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें