Chapter 14

Ta Da!

Also how you tell the difference between Shark's Rainbow Steve and Sabre's Rainbow Steve is that Shark's Rainbow Steve has a beard and Sabre's Rainbow Steve has no beard.

Yours Truly,
Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unspeakable looked around in Surprise. He had appeared right outside of an oak forest biome. The entire place look like the Overworld, except for the sky. It was a yellow color with black clouds. He looked behind him and saw the portal was still there. He sighed, that at least meant he could leave if he found nothing here.

He decided he should start exploring and look for anything that may be helpful. The flowers were beautiful and it was actually very peaceful here. He hoped the others were here, so once he found them they could all work together to get back home. So far he hadn't found anything and was getting pretty far away from the portal. He couldn't tell time here but he guessed it was probably night with how tired he felt.

He continued walking for a little longer until he found a cave where he could stay. He walked in and yawned. He was about to lie down but stopped when he saw something that filled him with hope. It was a crafting table, an empty chest, and a sign that said, ' Sabre was here'. That meant someone else had been here! He wasn't alone! Tomorrow he would continue on and find his friends.

...

Ghost Steve was walking around outside. Sabre and Dark Steve we're still talking. He was hoping that Dark Steve had gotten his confidence up enough to talk with Sabre. Maybe they could stop this before it got too serious. They would never have to see Him again. Maybe they could start fresh and be happy again.

He missed all those times with Elder Blue Steve, no, Dark Steve. All of the fun they had had. All the Steves they have saved. All the friends they had made. Well he now had Sabre and he still had Dark Steve. He smiled, he wasn't alone anymore.

He turned around and saw a smiling Dark Steve and calm Sabre. He grinned, yes, this could work, he was happy. This was his new family and he was finally happy again. "Hey, Ghost Steve, how are you?" Sabre asked smiling slightly, "Wonderful!"

...

Shark reconnected and looked around. Nothing had changed, except that Boss Steve had moved. He started to look around for Boss Steve. They had 10 minutes till the meeting. He eventually found him working on a strange-looking machine. "Hi, are you ready? He will be here soon." Boss Steve turned around to face him and nodded.

They went over to the main area which was basically the center of the base. He could see Boss Steve fidgeting and sighed, "Calm down, he won't do anything. We are at your base for a reason." Boss Steve stopped and nodded. Some lightning happened a few blocks away and Rainbow Steve appeared. "Good you're here. That means we can begin."

The two Steves nodded and walked up to each other. At first Shark was confused, but realize that they must be talking to each other. It seemed to be going good so far since they had not attacked each other yet. After another minute Rainbow Steve looked down. He then looked back up at Boss Steve and nodded. They both turn to Shark and Boss Steve put down a sign. 'We will work together to defeat this evil. The war is off till then.' Shark smiled and nodded his character's head, "Well then, when do we start."

...

It was still cold and dark and he didn't know if he would make it. He had been mining for so long. When would he reach the surface and when he did, would he like what he saw? What would he do? He didn't even know if they were others here. He sighed, he would figure all that out once he got out of here. "Come on Spencer you can do this!"