Chapter 13

Hey everyone,
Sorry this is late, meant to have it out on Saturday but some things came.
I hope you all had a good Easter!
Enjoy the next chapter!

Yours Truly,
Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sabre stared at Dark Steve in disbelief. "You want me to trust you?" Dark Steve sighed, "Yes, yes I do. Now I know that we have been enemies but I would like to help you. You and Ghost Steve have helped me realize that maybe I really do have free will. So I have to tell you something before it's too late." Sabre nodded slowly. "And what would that be?"

Dark Steve looked Sabre directly in the eyes and said, "I didn't just turn you into a Yellow Steve. I am turning you into Nightmare Steve or at least was. The process is slower than I expected which is good. That means we have more time to stop it." "Okay, hold it!" Sabre yelled, "So what you're telling me is that I am becoming Nightmare Steve and now you suddenly want to help me stop it. I thought you wanted this!"

Dark Steve took a step back, "I-i... I did, but I now realize that it's wrong. That I was... Am monster and he's gone. Nightmare Steve is gone! I can do what I want now, but if I let what I started continue then you will die and he will live. I only just remembered what it feels like to be free. I don't want to lose this. I don't want to lose you! I don't want to lose Green Steve!"

Sabre took a step back and flinched at Dark Steve's Shout. He looked at Dark Steve's red eyes and sighef, just now putting everything together. "So the story Ghost Steve told me is true. He was a Green Steve and you were an elder Blue Steve. Not just when you were pretending, when I first met you. Like before all that. You created the first Steve Temple!"

Dark Steve looked at him with wide eyes, "Uh, yes, that is all true. How... How much do you know? How much did he tell you?" Sabre was silent for a minute, afraid that if he did tell, he would get Ghost Steve in trouble. But so far Dark Steve had shown that he cared for Ghost Steve. "From the beginning till when you were corrupted and then defeated by Rainbow Steve. So a lot I guess..." There was a long silence that had sabre on edge and Dark Steve very nervous.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you. I want to make it up to you somehow, but before I do that we need to figure out some way to stop you from becoming Nightmare Steve. I know I keep saying this but I'm sorry for how I attacked you and your friends. I am sorry for doing this to you and I hope that maybe you can forgive me eventually." Saber sighed, "I'll think about it. For now let's figure out how to stop me from becoming Nightmare Steve." Dark Steve nodded and walked up to the door. "We should talk to Ghost Steve and come up with a plan. Because if we don't fix this, then we are screwed."

...

Unspeakable walked down a dark hallway in the strange underground base he was in. He had fallen in here about two hours ago and was exploring. He had gone down the right hallway and found nothing but rooms with random things in them. Once he had gotten to the end he had turned around and gone down the left one. None of the rooms had anything interesting in them and he was starting to lose hope of finding anything that might lead him to anyone else.

He walked into the next room and stopped in surprise at the portal before him. It looked like a nether portal but there was something off about it. He walked around the room and found nothing but an iron sword in a chest. He put it into his inventory and walked up to the portal. He had no clue where to go so far so this seemed like his best option. This was probably really stupid of him but what the flip! He jumped into the portal.

...

Shark was pacing nervously in Boss Steve's base. The meeting could go so many different ways and most of them were bad. He sighed and leaned back in his chair. So many things could go wrong and the meeting was going to happen soon. Boss Steve seemed to be just as nervous as he was.

Boss Steve looked at him and then wrote on a sign, 'Are you sure this is a good idea?' Shark did a nervous laugh and sat up in his chair, "99%." Boss Steve shook his head and walked over to the stone wall. He stood in front of it and lowered his head. He looked back at Shark, as if to say, are you sure? "Mostly sure. He seemed genuinely afraid that you were working with this evil. So if neither of you were working with it, then you can both work against it." Boss Steve slowly nodded and seem to relax a little, well it's hard to tell when you are looking at a Minecraft character. Shark sighed, hopefully this meeting would go well. He disconnected and got ready for the meeting in 2 hours.