Chapter 15

Lucas waited as the steves and users introduced each other. He had located Rainbow Steve a little while after he had met up with Moose. Moose and Mogi were happy to see each other and they were both instantly friends with Rainbow Steve. Lucas had called an emergency meeting in the secret bunker, so here they all were.

Lucas cleared his throat and everybody turned to him. He gave them a tired smile, "So a few new things have come to my attention that I believe I should voice. Also to inform you of the situation." They all looked at him curiously so he continued. "So to the steves in particular, we believe that there may be more users than just me, Sabre, Mogi, and Moose. We believe that there may be more of our friends known as Unspeakable and Spencer.  We will need to look for them. Also on that note how was your search for Sabre, Rainbow Steve?"

 He looked at Lucas and shook his head sadly, "Don't worry we'll find him eventually. That brings up what I have to tell you two. The reason I told you Sabre wasn't here is because he was captured right before we were pulled into Minecraft. Now he is probably still in the clutches of Dark Steve, who we believe might be behind all of this. Speaking of, do either of you remember how you got here?"

 The two looked at each other and sighed, "Unfortunately no, we don't know. Only that we were trying to contact Sabre and then darkness." Lucas sighed sadly. "Well, we are no closer to finding Sabre then before, but hopefully with all these new people we will find him sooner!"  The entire room cheered and Lucas smiled.

...

"So, could we use a machine?" Dark Steve shook his head. "Unfortunately no, it's too far into the process for a machine to work, well, completely at least. What we really need is to find a way for you to expelled the dark energy and essence of nightmare Steve from your body. Actually now that I really think about it, a machine could work!"

Ghost Steve look up excitedly, "Really! What kind?" "One that could help Sabre focus on his mind, maybe even enter it. Then he can find Nightmare Steve and expel him from his body. We could have a chest where the essence can go, then we can dispose of it properly and permanently." Saber smiled, "Then what are we waiting for!" The three then got to work.

...

 Moose woke up with a splitting headache. He had borrowed Lucas's room for a little while, since he didn't have his own. He groaned as his headache got worse and wanted to cry out at how bad it was. He could barely think, much less cry out for help.

He started to panic, having no idea what was going on. He got out of bed and stumble around the room as it got worse. He was losing balance from being light headed. He hit the door and slowly slid to the ground still holding his head.

Slowly the pain stopped and he took away his hands. He sighed in relief and closed his eyes. Suddenly he went rigid as he felt too sharp things protrude from his head. He screamed in pain and everything went black.

...

Unspeakable had continued on his journey in this weird world. He had eventually come to a desert, which although he kind of now hated them now, he decided to trek it out anyways. Hopefully soon he would get a clue to the other's locations or at least someone who was intelligent.

He looked around and sighed. Ever since he had been stuck basically for 2 to 3 days in a desert, when he first spawned here, even worse in a savannah biome, he just really hated deserts! It was just sand, cacti, and sponges. Absolutely barren, nothing as far as th- Wait sponges!

 He stopped dead in his tracks and turned to his left. Sure enough there were sponges and some other very strange looking things. Most notable was a hollow ball of coal blocks that had a two block exit. As he got closer he saw more coal blocks on the ground being connected by redstone to water and sponges.

"What? Okay now this is getting weird." He walked up to the active portal and looked to his right where there were 3 hollow empty glass block balls. "Definitely weird." The portal looked like a Nether portal made with coal blocks. Maybe this is where his friends were. He was doubting that though but only a user could build something like this. He sighed, this better not be a mistake. He stepped into the portal.

...

Shark paced back and forth in his recording room. He didn't know why but something felt really off. He sighed, it was probably nothing. Boss Steve and Rainbow Steve were probably waiting for him, so he sat back down and logged back in. His character was in a forest right outside of Boss Steve's base. He walked over to the base and entered. He saw Boss Steve and Rainbow Steve 'talking' near the entrance to the indoor part of the base.

"Hey guys!" He called as he walked towards them. They turned in his direction and he stopped right in front of them. Boss Steve nodded at him and Rainbow Steve pulled out a sign and placed it down, 'We have an idea about how to locate this evil entity.' "You do! What's your idea?" Rainbow Steve looked at Boss Steve, who nodded. He turned back to Shark and put down another sign, 'We can build a machine to merge our minds and upgrade our powers temporarily so we can find whatever this entity is.'

 Shark thought about it and it was a good idea. The only problem is he had no idea how to build a machine like this, but he did know someone who probably did. "I'll be right back guys, I got to go talk with someone who can help us!"  The two steves nodded at him and he disconnected. Time to called Sabre!