Chapter 11

Hey everyone!

Sorry about how long these chapters have been to be posted. Lots of school and annoying homework.

But here you are and hopefully from now on they will be weekly again along with my other book!

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green Steve walked around in Lucas's house in Lucas's Server. It was overcast outside and although it couldn't rain in a desert he felt safer inside. Lucas hadn't come to visit him in four days and it was kind of lonely there. Though he would definitely not go back with that evil Steve still around.

The sky began to darken even more, so it either meant that it was nighttime, or the storm was getting worse. He jumped when he heard a loud noise outside. It was lightening, but if he remembered correctly lightening wasn't supposed to happen in the desert. At least not naturally.

It started to get more and more consistent. Green Steve knew he should probably hide, but it might be Lucas or Rainbow Steve. So, he quietly left the house and went in the direction of the lightening. When he was close enough to see, he gaped. There was a large group of lightening bolts striking non-stop around a single block.

It continued for a while until a silhouette of someone appeared. It looked like a player at first but then he started to see that something was wrong with it. Parts of it were glitching out. Once the lightening stopped the figure stood still with its head down, so he couldn't see its face.

It had a strange design that he couldn't describe it, all he could think of was static. Parts of its body continued to glitch out and there was just something about it that screamed evil. Slowly it raised its head and Green Steve started to shake in fear as he saw its eyes. They were blood red.

The thing looked around and a sinister smile of white sharp teeth crossed its face. It started to laugh manically, and lightening surrounded it again. When the lightening stopped the thing was gone. Green Steve stayed still in shock and fear but soon regained his wits and ran back to the house. He went into the basement and curled into a ball. He really hoped that Lucas would return soon.

...

Sabre was laying in his room at the Nightmare Palace. It was just like Ghost Steve's room, except he had it colored green, not blue. The entire right side his body was now colored yellow. His speed had increased immensely, and he loved to run at full speed around the Palace. He had nothing better to do.

He looked up as his door was opened and Ghost Steve walked in. Ghost Steve looked the yellow half of Sabre's body and cringed. "Does it really look that bad?" Ghost Steve looked down, "You have no idea..." "Uh, what?" Ghost Steve looked up and smiled weakly. "Nothing, now I believe I should continue me and Dark Steve's story."

Ghost Steve sat next to Sabre and started. "Ok, so I had just learned how to become somewhat tangible. After that I went looking for Blue Steve. It took me awhile, but I did find him. He would travel around and repair the Temples and Monuments. Though he wasn't kind to other Steves like he used to be. He was more secluded and reserved to himself, that is until he met Rainbow Steve."

"Ok hold up! He knew Rainbow Steve before he became Dark Steve!? How come Rainbow Steve doesn't remember him?" Ghost Steve shrugged, "Yeah, Rainbow Steve was actually there when he was first corrupted. Although maybe, when he was separated and then put back by you, and well separated and put back again, it messed up his memories. You know he was separated for awhile before you first put him back together, maybe that's why. I mean have you ever wondered why he never talks about his past."

"Huh, I guess it does make sense. I guess I just never really thought about it." Sabre said staring at the ceiling. "Alright well I'll continue now. So, one day when he was repairing a monument, Rainbow Steve happened to stumble across him. Rainbow Steve asked him to help save his friend Blue Steve. He wasn't too kind and refused to help Rainbow Steve. Though after a few tries he convinced Blue Steve to help him. They went back to a Steve Temple that was nearby. It was completely destroyed, and Blue Steve was very angry about that."

"He and Rainbow Steve followed Nightmare Steve's trail. Unfortunately, they were attacked, and Blue Steve was corrupted by Nightmare Steve. But neither of them realized until it was too late. Blue Steve became Dark Steve and attacked Rainbow Steve. After that Dark Steve returned to Nightmare Steve and helped him attack Rainbow Steve and his friends, also to collect artifacts. Dark Steve then hid away and that was where I was finally able to reveal myself to him."

Ghost Steve was about to continue when the doors were thrown open and Dark Steve walked in. He looked at Ghost Steve and said, "I need to speak to Sabre alone. So, could you please leave for a little Ghost Steve." Ghost Steve instantly got up and quickly left the room. As he was leaving he glanced back at Sabre and winked at him.

Dark Steve looked at Sabre and said, "I have something very important to tell you and I need you to believe me and as unbelievable as it may seem, trust me." 'Oh great...'

...

Shark, aka Andrew, logged into his Steve Series Server, ready to record another video. He was on a hill in between Rainbow Steve's and Boss Steve's Bases. According to his last episode he was going to go and have a little conversation with Boss Steve about the war and what he can do to help. He was technically neutral but sometimes he would help one of the Steves for a little while.

He started on the walk to Boss Steve's base. He got into the base and looked around for Boss Steve. He soon found him checking over one of his machines that made supplies for one of his missiles. Boss Steve quickly glanced up at him and then went back to his work. A second later he looked up again and stopped what he was doing. He took out a sign and wrote, 'I need your help!'

Shark tilted his head, "Uhh, yeah what's wrong?" Boss Steve quickly walked up to him and put down another sign. 'I sensed something very evil.' "Is it Rainbow Steve?" Boss Steve shook his head, 'But it might be working with him.' "Hm, that could be a bad. Especially if it is more powerful than you." Boss Steve nodded, and Shark suddenly came up with an idea. "I'll go and talk to Rainbow Steve and see what he has to say." Boss Steve nodded, and Shark started on his walk there.