Chapter 19

Hey everyone!
I don't hate Spencer, so I don't know why I made him have to deal with It.
When I first said It in my story to describe the new villain my sister started laughing and said "Oh No! Pennywise got Spencer!"
Hope you all enjoy!

Yours Truly,
Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We did it!" Ghost Steve happily said as they looked at the machine. "Yep, it looks good, though are you sure this is going to work?" Nathan asked, glancing at Dark Steve. "I believe so, but honestly all we can do is hope." Sabre nodded and walked up to the machine. "Well, what are we waiting for!"

The machine had 7 piston surrounding it, 6 around on the sides and one on the top. It was also encircled by glass panels and there was an iron bar sticking out of the top of it with a golden block on the top. They had also created a large Redstone power source that was connected to it with redstone. On the inside the floor consisted of gold blocks and a diamond block in the center.

"Well you honestly can't find a machine as good as this. We will most likely only have one shot at this... Good luck Sabre." Sabre smiled and gave a thumbs-up to Dark Steve. "I'll try my best." He walked into the machine and stood on the diamond block. Nathan closed off the machine with some more glass panels. "Good luck," he said, as he stepped back with Ghost Steve. Ghost Steve and Nathan watched as Dark Steve held his hand above the lever. "I hope we aren't making a mistake about this..."

Dark Steve looked up as he heard Sabre tap on the glass."I trust you." Dark Steve stood still for a moment before he smiled, "Let's get rid of Nightmare Steve once and for all! Are you ready Sabre?" Sabre nodded and Dark Steve pulled the lever.

...

"Don't worry, the base should be around the corner." Shark said. Preston raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure, cuz that's what you said about 20 minutes ago. I don't see any secret base anyways." Shark just rolled his eyes and continued on, "Stop worrying already, I've been there lots of times. Anyways it's called a secret base for a reason, if you just saw it then how could it be secret." Preston just shrugged and followed Shark.

"See, I told you!" They walked through the entrance and entered Boss Steve's base. "Are those giant missiles?!" "Mabye..." they continued walking, but suddenly heard a voice. They both quickly hid and looked to see Boss Steve and Rainbow Steve... Talking! "Could they talk out loud before?" Preston asked in a whisper. "Not that I remember..." Shark whispered back.

"I don't think it has gotten through yet or else one of us would have sensed it. Though it did get close a little while ago." Rainbow Steve said with his arms crossed and a very serious expression on his face. "Yes, but then what was that large power surge from before. It could have been it and we just didn't realize." Preston glanced at Shark and asked, "Do you think that might have been us?" Shark nodded.

"Well I guess we'll just have to look out for it then. So, have you heard from Shark? It's been 4 days and he hasn't come back with his friend." Boss Steve shook his head and Rainbow Steve sighed. Shark groaned as a small headache started. He felt like he was forgetting something but he just couldn't place it. "Should we reveal ourselves yet or..." "Yeah, let's do it."

They then both stepped out and walked over to a surprise Rainbow Steve and Boss Steve. "Hey guys, we need help." Preston rolled his eyes, "A lot of help."

...

He continued on, even though they did not know. He would still find them! Each step he took he would gasp in pain as he was sure his left leg was broken. He continued marching on though, for them. He would make it, for them! Eventually, after what felt like forever, he saw a village. It was surrounded by a strange rainbow wall and the wall had strange rainbow colored blocks in it. He went up to the gate and opened it. He went in and shut it behind him.

He decide to explore and found a strange Temple of sorts. Inside were two weird looking Steve's in machines, he decided not to touch them. He then found a bridge, a large tower, and a strange Rainbow Tree. He then entered the giant house. There were only a few chest, but upstairs he found a bed! Finally he could sleep somewhere else other than the ground. He laid down and thought, 'Good night, Spencer...' before falling asleep.