Chapter 18

Hey everybody,

So the Steve Saga is now over and I enjoyed the ending. But this story is far from over and I want to thank you all for the support. I hope you all have a good day!

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spencer continued walking through the forest looking for his friends. He had to find them and warn them about the thing that had brought them here, before it came and did whatever it was planning to do to them. He had a few resources and a full set of stone tools, also iron boots. Nothing  had happened so far and he still hadn't seen anyone else. He sighed and stopped for a second to rest. He jumped quickly to the right when he heard some lightning ahead.

Spencer quietly popped his head out from behind the tree. He hid again quickly after he saw it. It was the monster, the thing with red eyes that had brought all of them here in the first place. "Ooh Spencer ... come out come out wherever you are! I know you can hear me! I got more of your friends! But unfortunately for you, well, you somehow freed yourself from me and regained your memories."

"Now unfortunately for you I cannot have you reminding everyone else how you all got here. So I am going to have to keep you... quiet."  Spencer stayed silent and after a while, he sighed. 'He must have left.'  Spencer thought with a quiet sigh.

"Hello Spencer!"  Spencer screamed as it popped around the corner. "Now time to take that voice of yours."  Spencer continued to scream and cry out for help as he was lifted off the ground by the red eyed glitch. Suddenly he went silent, he continued to struggle and open his mouth as if he were crying out but nothing happened. The glitch grinned and threw him against one of the trees. A loud crack was heard and Spencer went still.

It walked over to him and lifted his barely conscious tear stained face. "See, it wasn't that bad! Now at least you won't have to listen to that annoying voice of yours anymore!"  He then squeezed Spencer's face and his mouth opened again but nothing came out. It grinned even more at that . "You should be glad Minecraft is PG13 otherwise there would be alot of blood right now."  Spencer flinched and the thing started to insanely laughing.

"Now listen, before you pass out and I have to leave, I have something I need you to understand. If you write, motion, or even try  to convey or explain to your friends that I'm the one who brought you all here, well, I'll do much worse than take your voice. Do you understand?"  It let go of his face and he slowly nodded. "Alright! It is wonderful that we have come to an understanding. Toodles!"  It then disappeared and Spencer passed out.

...

"So, this is the Nightmare Dimension? Well, I guess I can understand why it has its name." Moose said, looking up at the sky. "I hoped to never even have to come back here again."  Lucas said as they walked. They were walking through an oak forest towards hopefully where Sabre might be. Rainbow Steve shivered as he looked around. He remembered this place all too well. Light Steve was walking with Mogi in the back and the two were passing a book back-and-forth, each writing  a message to each other so they could get to know one another.

LS:  How long have you known Lucas and Sabre?

M: About 2 to 3 years. You?

LS:  Sabre almost 8 months and Lucas about 2.

M:  Cool. So what powers do you have?

LS:  I can summon ice  bocks, though I'm still learning, and I can change water into ice. I have quick healing and I am basically the opposite of Dark Steve, if that counts for anything.

M:  That sounds nice. Well I guess I'm good at PVP, well kind of. I'm a bit better with a bow. I also have good aim with Enderpearls.

LS:  Oh, yes, I know what those are. They come from Endermen if you kill them, right?

M:  Yup, and you can use them to teleport.

LS:  That sounds cool. I hope we can get some.

M:  Me Too! I just hope we don't have to fight an Endermen for one.

LS:  Me Too!

"Hey guys! I think we found something!"  Mogi and Light Steve looked at each other, then ran over to Moose. "Yeah! What's up Moose?"  Moose waved the others to him and pointed to a cave. "Look inside."  Mogi walked inside and saw Lucas and Rainbow Steve already there. There was a bed, a chest, and two signs. One said 'Sabre was here' and another said 'Unspeakable was here'. Mogi smiled, they were on the right track.

...

Moose hated irony, at least when it was related to him. Now when your name is Moose and you suddenly grow antlers and a small tail, well he called that irony. He had hidden them and only Lukas knew. They had agreed to keep it a secret for now at least. Although his antlers had grown at least an inch in the 1st day and And he didn't know for how much longer he could hide them. That wasn't a good sign. Just how big were they going to get!? Yep, Moose really hated irony.

...

Shark groaned as he got up. What had happened? He couldn't remember... wait... wasn't he with Preston! He had been with Preston! He looked around his eyes widdened though as he saw he was surrounded by blocks. He looked at his hands, but they were rectangular stubbs. His breathing started to quicken as he slowly started to realize where he was. After doing some testing he concluded that yes, he was in Minecraft.

He looked over to his left to see Preston just waking up on the ground. His hair was a fiery red with orange, yellow, and some white mixed in too. His clothing was the same as his Minecraft skin. Preston open his eyes and Shark saw that his left was bright orange and red, while his right was a sky blue. "Hey Preston, we may have a problem."