Chapter 6

Hi everyone,

Hehe, yeah I know I'm late. I should probably just say I'll be updating this weekly because some things have come up so I can't continue to post every Friday month.

But don't worry I will still be posting weekly just at random.

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre cut down the rest of the oak tree with his stone axe he had made earlier. He now had 26 oak logs which was probably all he needed. He walked back to the cave and took out his crafting bench. He placed it down and crafted a stone pickaxe. He then gathered the crafting bench and walked outside. "I guess I might as well try out my new ability."

He got into a running stance and prepared to take off. He bolted running at amazingly fast speed. 'No wonder the Flash loves running!' He stopped creating a cloud of dust behind him. He looked around, he was in a valley with a lake and lots of flowers. The area was calm and peaceful, also very beautiful. "Wow!" Sabre said breathlessly. He sat down at the edge of the water and looked in.

He saw his reflection, which surprised him. He saw his face for the first time since he got stuck here and realized he could move his mouth and make expressions. "Huh." He looked at his leg and saw the yellow color was now at his knee. He also had a little on his right hand. 'So, it is only spreading on my right side huh.' He laid down and shut his, enjoying the peacefulness of the area around.

He still had no idea about what Dark Steve meant, which slightly annoyed him. He wondered if Dark Steve had intended for him to become a yellow steve. He groaned and felt the grass, it nice to say the least. He curled up as he suddenly felt sick. "What is going on?" Sabre said in pain. "What was meant to happen." Sabre opened his eyes and looked up to see Dark Steve.

"Have you known that I was here this entire time?" he questioned as he uncurled slowly since the pain was going away. "No, I just found you a moment ago. A white blur is kind of hard to miss." He grinned evilly as he grabbed Sabre's arm. They teleported to the old portal that Nightmare Steve had been working on. The portal was now completed and turned on.

Sabre quickly sprinted a few blocks away. "Why did you bring me here?!" Dark Steve looked at the portal. "That portal used to go to Nightmare Steve's palace, until you and your friends destroyed it. Now it just leads to a small pocket dimension where the castle used to be." Sabre just gave him a confused look, "I don't get what you mean." Dark Steve looked at him, "Don't worry you will soon. Although this time we are going in together, so you don't try to run off again." Sabre looked at the portal and shook his head. "No, nope, nu uh, not going thru the portal."

Dark Steve rolled his eyes and walked over to him. "Do you think you have a choice." Sabre frowned, "You do remember that I can now run like really fast. I can easily out run you." Dark Steve laughed, "I'm the one who gave you that power so of course I have a backup plan." Sabre smirked and got into a running stance. "And that would be?" "This." Suddenly Sabre was stuck in a was stuck in hollow ball of coal. "You cheater!" Sabre shouted. Dark Steve didn't know why but he laughed, and not evilly or sarcastically but genuinely. He didn't know why but he felt this strange feeling, but he disregarded it.

Sabre meanwhile was getting annoyed at being stuck in the ball, so he started mining his way out with his pickaxe. He was able to break one block and saw Dark Steve, he then continued. Dark Steve looked at him to see what the noise was. "That won't be very effective." Sabre looked at him with disdain. "So, then mister smarty pants, what do you propose I do instead?" Dark Steve rolled his eyes, "Just punch the block with you hand." Sabre looked at him dumbfounded, "That would take longer!" "Will you just try it already!" Dark Steve yelled back with impatience.

Sabre put away his pickaxe and punched the block, destroying it instantly. "Wha, but how?! That shouldn't be possible for a user." Dark Steve crossed his arms and walked over to Sabre. "For a user, yes, but for a steve, no. You are a steve now, so you have steve powers too." Dark Steve suddenly grabbed Sabre and pulled them into the portal.

...

Lucas sat in the bed that he placed on the upper floor of the rainbow mansion on the side that was empty. "I guess since I will probably be here awhile I can make myself a bedroom." It had been about what he believed was about 10 hours since Rainbow Steve and him had gotten back from Dark Steve's base. He laid down and looked out the window. The moon was high in the sky, but he just couldn't sleep. He wondered if he slept would it instantly change to day or would it progress like a normal time. Everything was so confusing and different now!

He stood up and walked over to one of the chest and opened it. He took out a stack of oak planks and walked back over to his bed. He started making it into a small room closed off from the rest of the upstairs. It was 9 blocks wide and 5 blocks long. He then placed and oak door and walked into his new room. He placed a torch over the door for light. He went back to his bed and laid back down. Soon after he had fallen asleep but was woken up an hour later by Rainbow Steve who was running up the stairs.

His new door was thrown open and Rainbow Steve ran in. He stood there for a minute catching his breath.

Lucas sighed and said, "Next time please knock and what do you need?" Rainbow Steve walked right up to him and started glaring at him. "Uhh, Rainbow Steve? Do you need something?" Rainbow Steve then did a toothy grin at him. Lucas sat up and scooted back farther away from him. "Um are you okay? You are starting to scare me." Rainbow Steve stopped smiling and gave him an apologetic look, "Hehe, sorry, but I actually came here to tell you that Light Steve is out of his machine. He's fine now and he might be able to help us find Sabre."