Chapter 12

Hey everyone!

Don't worry, I didn't forget! here is the next chapter of the Saga!

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas and Mogi arrived at the Rainbow Town. "So this is the place you and Sabre built. It's really impressive." Lucas smiled and looked at Mogi. "Yep, it took a while to build but it was all worth it."They both walked over to the Rainbow House. They went up to the top floor and Lucas showed him his room. "It's small but I plan to expand it. You can make yourself your own room next to mind if you want to. I'm going to find Rainbow Steve. Also don't leave the town." Mogi nodded and Lucas left the house.

He stretched and walked over to the Steve Temple. "Rainbow Steve are you here?" He got no reply and was about to move on when he heard a shout. "Lucas! I missed you!" Lucas didn't even get to realize who the person was before he was tackled to the ground in a hug. "Moose?" " Who else!"

Lucas chuckled and hugged him back. After a minute they both got up. "This place is so cool! I mean I know Light Steve said it was a village, but wow this place is awesome!" Lucas nodded and looked him up and down. "So you're stuck here too, huh." Moose stopped his excited jumping and looked back at Lucas. "In Minecraft, yeah. So is it just you or is Sabre here too?" "Just me at the moment, well except for Rainbow Steve and Light Steve. How did you get here?"

"Oh, well when I first spawn here in Minecraft, I was on this big island in the middle of nowhere! I had been there for about a day and was planning on leaving to find other people, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Light Steve. He wrote on signs to communicate and told me his name was Light Steve. I told him my name was Moose. He then asked me if I knew you or Sabre. I told him I did and he agreed to take me back to the Rainbow town. Then I ran into you!"

Lucas looked at the Steve Temple, where Light Steve was approaching them from. "Thanks a lot for bringing him here." Light Steve smiled and nodded in acknowledgment. "So do you know where Rainbow Steve is? I have a few things I need to tell him." Light Steve nodded and pointed to the Rainbow Tree. "Thanks." Lucas said, he had a lot of explaining to do to a lot of people.

...

Unspeakable chopped down the last tree he needed and ran back to the crafting bench. He made a full set of stone tools and collected his crafting table. He was right on the edge of a Savanna biome and a birch forest biome. He had traveled a long way to get here and he hoped soon he would find others or a village even.

He continued walking for a while humming to himself. He stopped at a small pond and looked in. He saw his reflection and was a little surprised. He was wearing a frog onesie and his face was like that of his in the real world. His face could show emotions and he had a mouth! It was cool and weird at the same time.

He continued on for a while and eventually came across a strange biome. It had lots of different trees and he saw a hill and climbed up it. There was nothing but trees in sight, so another lonely day. He took a few steps back and yelped when he suddenly fell. He swam out of the shallow water and pulled himself onto the only available block in front of him.

He looked up and saw that he had fallen down a 9 block hole. It was pretty deep and he wondered why someone would build it. It was right then that he realized maybe it was one of his friends, he turned around and saw a shut iron door with a lever next to it. He walked up to it and put his hand on the lever. He was going to take this risk for the others. He pulled the lever and the door flew open.

...

Shark walked up to Rainbow Steve's base. It was oddly quiet and Shark was getting nervous. What if Rainbow Steve was actually working with that evil presence Boss Steve had sensed. He turned around and almost ran into Rainbow Steve. "Oh uh, hey man. I was looking for you. How are you doing?"

Rainbow Steve looked him up and down. He took out a sign and wrote, 'I need your help!' Shark instantly got a deja vu. "What do you need help with?" Rainbow Steve put down another sign and wrote, 'I sensed an evil presence.' Shark almost facepalmed, he leaned back in his chair and sighed. Well that answered his question. "Let me guess, you think it may be working with Boss Steve?"

Rainbow Steve slowly nodded his head. "Yep, I kind of went and saw Boss Steve a little while ago and he also said he sensed an evil presence. Although he thought it might be working with you." Rainbow Steve look down for a minute then took out a sign. 'What should we do?' Shark sighed, "As much as I know you'll hate this, you and Boss Steve need to meet up and talk."