Chapter 7 Part 2

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My exams are coming up and I have been really busy. But good news is that this Thursday I am going to Florida with my family for Christmas break so I will be updating a bit more. 

Sorry that this is short, it was meant to be part of chapter 7 but I didn't get the time to add it. So here it is. Expect a new chapter on Friday!

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas wished he hadn't gotten his hopes up, because Light Steve didn't sense Sabre in the Overworld, the Nether, or the Nightmare Dimension. So, it either meant the machines had failed or Sabre was in a completely different dimension they didn't even know about. It was all very tiring and frustrating. So, after they tried a few different types of machines, that still didn't work, they gave up and started searching the old fashion way.

Lucas was almost back to the Rainbow Town, when he happened to see a blur of color in the forest. He quickly landed on a tree near where the blur was. He carefully snuck his way over to the tree above it. "Ugh this is what I get for going to have a sleepover with my friends... I get stuck in MINECRAFT!" The person sighed, "I wonder if the others are here to?" Lucas recognized the voice, but he couldn't place who it was. But it sounded like another user, so he should probably see who. He dropped down behind them, catching their attention. They turned around and Lucas's eyes went wide as he recognized them. "Mogi!"