Chapter 9

Hey everyone,

Merry Christmas! I hope you all are having a great Christmas! 

So as promised here is the next chapter of The Steve Saga - Glitch Tales!

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre was sitting on Ghost Steve's bed. Ghost Steve had left for a minute, though he promised to be right back. His room was decently large with a double bed at the head of the room and a large chest at the end. On the left side was what looked like a desk with a chest next to it. On the other side of the desk was a door. On the right side was a small library, that also had a door next to, except they were double doors. The floor was covered in light blue carpet and the large 4 by 4 window behind the bed was covered in light blue curtains. The bed also had light blue blankets.

"Well at least I know what his favorite color is." About two minutes later the door across from the bed opened and Ghost Steve walked in. He looked at Sabre and smiled.

He walked over to the bed and sat down next to Sabre. "So, are you sure you want to hear our story? It's not really the happiest." Sabre nodded, "Yep, I'm sure!" "Well, alright then."

Ghost Steve sighed, "I guess I should start from the beginning, before Rainbow Steve was created, before Nightmare Steve attacked, even before the Yellow and Purple Steves were first seen, there was me, just your average Green Steve." Sabre raised his hand and Ghost Steve stopped. "Quick question, so you used to be a normal steve?" "Yes, I was. Now back to the story. So, I was just your average Green Steve."

"Now I happened to be best friends with a Blue Steve. We would do everything together. We were happy, until Nightmare Steve appeared and started attacking all the steves. We tried to stop him, but he was just too powerful. So, because we couldn't stop him, Blue Steve suggested that we build some kind of secret shelter where steves could come and live in safety. So, we built the first Steve Temple."

"And as we built more and more temples, Blue Steve slowly lost his color and became wiser. Then one day he became an Elder Blue Steve. I was happy for him and encouraged him that we must be doing the right thing. Soon other steves started taking after us and made their own Steve Temples and monuments."

"Everything was going well, until we ran into Nightmare Steve. We were checking one of the temples when he found us. He attacked us, and we tried to hold our ground, but he was just too powerful. I was mortally wounded, and Blue Steve just barely got both us out. He tried to heal me, but I was already too far gone. Blue Steve ran away, and I died. For some reason I didn't pass on and became a ghost. It took me a long time to learn how to become visible."

...

Moosecraft, or George, had been here in Minecraft for a day now. He sat on the shore watching the sunset. He was stuck on a large island with a large forest of oak and birch trees. There were also lots animals, so he didn't have to worry about food. If the others were here he was sure they must have spawned in a better place than him.

"Who thought having a sleepover would result into this." He laid down as the stars came out. The entire was alight with torches that he had put down. Unless there was a cave somewhere he hadn't seen yet, this was monster spawn proof.

The stars twinkled in the sky and with no electrical lights the stars were bright and beautiful. He didn't recognize any of the constellations, so that meant that Minecraft had its own solar system. Maybe he could even go to those planets now that he was actually in this world. Though there was one thing that made him upset. "Of course, the one time I do get trapped in Minecraft, it has to be without MOOSE MILK!? Now that I'm here I can't even drink that delicious drink! At least I hope it's delicious since I've never tried it."

He sat back up and groaned at the pain in his head. It had started out as a small headache when he first got here, then became a migraine, and now it felt like his head was getting split in two. "Ugh, is this supposed to happen!?" Suddenly the pain disappeared. "What?" he let out a sigh of relief. Moose stood up slowly and stretched. He looked over at the water and was surprised when he saw his reflection. He was in his normal skin, except that he was in a moose onesie and his face could show expressions.

"Huh, not too shabby." He grinned, "Hey there good lookin!" He snickered at his own joke. He felt a little more hopeful, maybe he would find his way to land. "No, I will find a way to the mainland and find everyone else who is here!" He threw his hand into the air and smiled. He could do this, he knew he could. He just hoped someone would find him or he would find them, because he was getting kind of lonely.

He spun around when he felt someone tap his shoulder and saw what looked like a white steve. "Uh hi?" The steve backed up in surprise but then pulled out a sign and wrote, 'I am Light Steve.' "Um hi Light Steve, I'm Moose." Light Steve took out another sign and wrote, 'Do you know Sabre and Lucas?' Moose gasped, "You know them! Could you bring them to me?" The Steve nodded then wrote, 'I have to do something first' He took out another sign and continued, 'Then I will bring you back to the Rainbow Town.' Moose agreed and built a boat. He then followed Light Steve out into the ocean.