Chapter 4

*4 AM*

I woke up and I quickly went to the bathroom... I took my bath and brushed my teeth... I have to go to work... I'm still sad because of my sister... She died so as the baby... After taking a bath and after brushing my teeth, I did my makeup and I fixed my hair... Then I wore my outfit..

My look:

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom and I grabbed my stuff

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom and I grabbed my stuff... Then I went down and I saw Tyler, he was sitting on the couch... We stared at each other for awhile but I quickly looked away..

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" He asked me in a cold tone...

"I'M GOING TO WORK" I answered nervously... He stood up from the couch and pulled me with him... He pulled me to his car and drove me to the hospital... Our trip was full of silence.. But he broke it...

"HEY... LOOK, I'M SORRY FOR YESTERDAY... I DID SOMETHING WRONG AND I KNOW YOUR HURT BUT I WANNA SAY SORRY..." He said sincerely...

"YEAH ITS FINE.." I answered with a blank expression.. When we arrived at the hospital, I was about to open the door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer which made my lips touch his... He kissed me passionately but I didn't kissed back... He broke the kiss so I, immediately went to my office... I can't focus just because of what happened... I'm frustrated, I'm sad, and I think I'm inlove with the husband of my sister.... This can't be... She'll get mad at me... No! No! NO! I tried to focus but I really can't.

I stood up and went to my CEO's office... I'm gonna ask for a vacation... I really can't focus... I asked her and she gave me 5 months of vacation... She's very kind... I went back to my office and called Oscar...

*ON THE PHONE*
Kylie Jane: Hello?
Oscar: Who's this?
Kylie Jane: Its me Kylie Jane...
Oscar: How did you know my number?
Kylie Jane: I saw a paper on the fridge and saw a number with your name on it... I brought it and I called you...
Oscar: Oh, Ok... So, what do you need?
Kylie Jane: Could you please pick me up...
Oscar: I'm sorry but I don't know where you are...
Kylie Jane: National Hospital Of Seoul..
Oscar: Oh, Ok... In 15 minutes...
Kylie Jane: Okay... Thanks..
*Hang up*

I grabbed my stuff and went to the lobby... After 15 minutes, Oscar came and I went to him and approached him.. His back was facing me

"HEY" I greeted as I held his broaded shoulder.. He turned around and smiled widely..

"LET'S GO?" He asked... I nodded and we went to the car... We arrived home and I didn't see Tyler... I went to Odeth, who was just cleaning the living room... She smiled at me and I spoke...

"UHHMM... WHERE'S TYLER?" I asked her... She pointed at the stairs toward the ground floor... I nodded and trailed him down there... I heard some gunshots from the only door here.... I got in and saw Tyler practicing some skills on how to shoot... He looked at me with cold eyes and he spoke..