Chapter 16

"KYLIE JANE!" Granpa shouted as soon as he saw Eomma.

KYLIE'S P.O.V

I heard someone called me and the voice was so familiar. I looked up and saw my dad. His tears fell as soon as I looked up to him. He hugged me and he quickly broke it to untie me.

"TAEHYUNG! PACK YOUR STUFF AND TAEYANG'S STUFF. WE'LL LEAVE THIS PLACE" He commanded as he untied me.

"AND ALSO TAEHYUNG CALL YOUR DAD'S PARENTS. TELL THEM TO COME QUICKLY." He commanded as Taehyung nodded. Taehyung left and dad successfully untied me using the metal stick. I fell on the floor.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I grabbed my phone and called Mamita and Dada. I told them to come quickly. After our short call, I grabbed our luggages and I packed my stuff and my twin's stuff. I stack them and closed our luggages. I placed our luggages behind our room door. I ran downstairs as I heard our doorbell rang.

I ran fast and opened the door. As I saw Mamita and Dada, I pulled them towards the cell. They hurriedly helped Grandpa from carrying Eomma. Suddenly, the cell door opened, revealing Appa.

KYLIE'S P.O.V

Tyler's parents and my dad was helping me to stand up and walk. Suddenly, the cell door opened, revealing Tyler. He was about to ran towards me but his dad stopped hi by pushing him hard. His mens were about to attack his dad but his dad spoke.

"DON'T YOU INTERFERE HERE! OR ELSE I'LL FIRE YOU. REMEMBER, I WAS THE ONE WHO HIRED YOU" He threatened Tyler's men.

"WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING HER?!" Tyler asked our parents madly.

"WE'RE TAKING HER AWAY FROM YOU! YOUR HURTING HER!" My dad said while he was helping me.

"TYLER! WHERE DID YOU LEARN THIS CRUELTY?! I NEVER TAUGHT YOU THIS!" His dad said.

"WE NEVER TAUGHT YOU THIS!" His mom added.

"YOU HURT MOM AS WELL DAD!" He replied in a rude way.

"THAT WAS LONG TIME AGO!" His mom replied by shouting. I felt so dizzy while they were fighting. All I could hear was the echoes of their voices. My vision turned into a blurred view. All I could see was blurred colors.

"PLEASE. STOP IT" I said weakly as I lost my vision and everything went blank.

DAD'S P.O.V

I was holding Kylie but she spoke and all attention was on her.

"PLEASE. STOP IT" She said weakly and she fainted while blood was still all over.

"OSCAR!" Mr. Lynch said.

OSCAR'S P.O.V

"OSCAR!" Mr. Lynch called me. I looked at him and I saw Kylie fainted. Tons of blood was still all over her. I carried her in a bridal-style and I brought her to my car and Mr. Faulkerson was the only one who came with us.

I drove towards Samsung Medical Center. I drove fast as I can. As we arrived there, Kylie was delivered to the ER while her dad and I waited outside.

TYLER'S P.O.V

My parents went to the living room so I followed them. Kylie was delivered to the hospital. My mom carried Taeyang and Taehyung went down while carrying his and her sister's luggage.

"WAIT. WHAT!? IS THIS PLANNED!? YOU CAN'T TAKE MY KIDS!" I shouted as I went to Taehyung but my dad blocked my way and he grabbed Taehyung and their luggages.

"HE'S NOT STAYING WITH YOUM HE'S COMING WITH US AND HIS MOM. SO AS TAEYANG." My dad replied as he pushed me away.

"JAMES! BRING THEM TO MY CAR AND DON'T LET THEM OUT!" My dad commanded and James followed him. Taehyung helped his sister but suddenly, her sister fainted. James quickly grabbed her before I could. My parents pushed me and they all went.

MR. LYNCH'S P.O.V

We left Tyler and we went towards Samsung Medical Center. Taeyang wasn't doing well. Taeyang was laying down on Taehyung's arms while James drive fast and I'm in the frontseat. Mrs. Lynch was with them at the backseat. Taehyung was crying hard. He was worrying about his sister.

When we arrived at the hospital, Taeyang was immediately delivered in the ER as we all waited outside where Mr. Faulkerson and Oscar was waiting.