Chapter 10

MORNING
8 AM
KYLIE JANE'S P.O.V

I woke up and I felt someone hugging me from behind... I looked back and saw Tyler... He was sleeping peacefully while his head was on my shoulder and his hands are around my waist... I can feel his breathing around my neck and it send me chills... I turned to him and I tried not to wake him up and I succeeded...

TYLER'S P.O.V

I woke up by the feeling of someone turning around... I knew it was Kylie so I refuse to open my eyes and pretend that I'm asleep...

Suddenly, I felt a finger touching my nose... I knew it was her so I tried to pretend asleep and moved closer... I felt her hands were tugged in, in her chest so I quickly pecked on her lips and a hand covered my face and I heard a slight giggle...

I opened my eyes and saw her looking away because she looks blushing...

"YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" She asked me in a mad tone but somehow obvious that she's pretending...

"I DID THAT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU..." I said as I smiled cutely but she sat up and her blushing face and her pretending face faded and it turned into a serious but somehow sad face...

"LOVE?" She asked... I knew what she meant by that and it made me sad... I sat up and back-hugged her...

"YES, LOVE... I KNOW I'VE HURT YOU A LOT FOR TIMES NOW... BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL THIS TIME... PLEASE LET ME LOVE YOU FOR REAL..." I said in sad tone while my head was on her shoulder and my hands around her waist from her back...

"HOW ABOUT MY SISTER?" She asked me as she looked at me with her head tilted a little bit towards my face... I sighed and I answered her question..

"SHE'LL LET YOU MARRY ME... SHE'S ALREADY IN PEACE... AND WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS..." I replied... I stood up and looked at her..

"BREAKFAST?" I offered her with a smile... She nodded and went to me... She became sweeter... Her childish attitude is now exposed... She's so cute... She stood up on her bed and jumped on me... She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs are around my waist... I held her thighs and I carried her... She burried her face on my shoulder and she fell asleep...

When we arrived at the dining area, everyone looked at us and I signaled a "SHHHH" sign because she was sleeping...

I sat her on a the dining chair and she woke up.... She yawned cutely and she rubbed her eyes cutely as well..

After eating breakfast, we both went to our room and I told her to get ready because we're going somewhere.. Since she's in a leave, I'll bring her somewhere that can relieve her stress... I'll also bring her to the hospital to check her wound...

KYLIE JANE'S P.O.V

I went to my room and got ready since Tyler told me that we're going somewhere.... I went to my bathroom and I took my bath and got ready...

My look:

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom and saw Tyler, sitting at the edge of my bed

After getting ready, I went out of the bathroom and saw Tyler, sitting at the edge of my bed... We smiled at each other... I walked closer and he stood up... He held my hand and I held his hand as well... We went to his car and he was driving towards the hospital...

AFTER 1 HOUR

Its been an a hour and my wound has been treated by the doctor... We went back to his car and we drive somewhere... Tyler was driving towards a high cliff... Well I guess, we're gonna have some fresh air...

TYLER'S P.O.V

We arrived at the high cliff where I go when I want some lonely time... I'm about to propose to her... She's looking at the view while I was behind her..

*FLASHBACK*

I left Kylie at home and I went to the mall to buy something... I bought her a ring because I'm proposing to her...

*END OF FLASHBACK*
《BACK TO THE PRESENT》

I placed my hands behind and hid the ring... Kylie turned to me and smiled...

"THANKS FOR BRINGING ME HERE..." She thanked me and she looked back and looked at the beautiful view... I took a deep breath and I kneeled down... I opened the box and spoke...

"KYLIE?" I mentioned her name to get her attention..

"HMMM?" She asked as she slowly turned to me... She gasped and her hand covered her mouth, due to shockness...

KYLIE JANE'S P.O.V

I turned to him and saw him kneeling down with a ring on his hands... I gasped and covered my mouth using my hands... My tears started building up..

"KYLIE, I KNOW THAT I'VE BEEN CRUEL TO YOU BUT NOT ONLY TO YOU BUT YOUR SISTER AS WELL... I'VE BEEN RAISED BY MY PARENTS WELL BUT I'VE SEEN MY FATHER HURTING MY MOM AND I GOT INFLUENCED... I MAY BE A CRUEL MAFIA KING BUT I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A WOMAN I LOVE THE MOST... I'LL LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART... KYLIE JANE FAULKERSON, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" He asked me and my tears fell... My heart skipped a beat and started beating rapidly... I have feelings for him but I don't know if I should continue loving him or not... He hurt me and killed my sister who has a baby...

I held his cheeks and caressed them.. I decided to try and love him.. I like him and I don't want any of this to pass...

"YES, I WILL MARRY YOU" I answered while caressing his cheeks... His tears fell and he kissed me passionately... I kissed back and broke it... We hugged each other and Tyler was still crying... I rubbed his back and smiled... He broke the hug and we pecked on each others lips...

"THANK YOU" He thanked me and he kissed me passionately... I kissed back and we kissed for a long time which caused us to catch our breaths... I broke the kiss and we were really catching our breaths... Tyler went at the edge of the cliff and shouted...

"I LOVE KYLIE!!!!!! I'LL TAKE CARE OF HER!!!! I'LL GIVE HER 100 KIDS!!!!" He shouted and I laughed at his cuteness... 100 kids are too much... I went beside him shouted as well...

"I LOVE TYLER!!!!!! I'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM!!!!! I CAN'T HAVE A HUNDRED KIDS BUT I'LL GIVE HIM ONE SOMEDAY!!!!!" I shouted as both of us laughed... Then we went back to our car and went home... When we got home, we went to the kitchen and saw everyone eating at the kitchen counter...

"EVERYONE, WE HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!" Tyler said and everyone's attention was now on us.. They looked at us... Tyler and I looked at each other and I spoke...

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!" I announced as I showed them my hand with the ring in it... Everyone gasped and started screaming and clapping... Evelyn and Pdeth went to me and hugged me... I hugged back while Tyler's men hugged him...

"SO WHEN'S THE WEDDING?" James asked and everyone nodded as they agreed to his question...

"WE STILL DON'T KNOW BUT DON'T WORRY BECAUSE IT'LL BE SOON" Tyler said... We both ate dinner and we went to our room... I changed my clothes and I removed my makeup then I brushed my teeth...

My sleepwear: