Chapter 6

I went downstairs and decided to grab a snack... When I arrived at the living room, I heard a guy's scream coming from the basement... I knew it was Oscar being punished by Tyler again... I ran to the cell and saw Tyler hitting Oscar using his metal bat... I tried to stop him but James held my left shoulder... I got pissed and I flipped all the members of Tyler...

"C'MON" I said as I was groaning in pain because of my right shoulder... I was holding my right shoulder because of the pain... Tyler ran to me and I flipped him as well and now his at my back... I ran to Oscar and tried help him but someone suddenly hitted my back using a steal chair... I fell on the floor while groaning and while holding on my right shoulder.... I saw Tyler with the steal chair and he looked real mad... He continued hitting my right shoulder using the steal chair until it bleeded...

He threw the steal chair and sat on my back with my right shoulder on the middle of his legs... He pulled my right arm and created an arm bar on me... I screamed on the pain because all the tense were on my right shoulder... I tried defending for the release of my arm but I can't....

Oscar lend his left foot for me to hold and escape from Tyler's arm bar... I pulled his foot using my left hand and I succeeded on escaping the arm bar.... I couldn't stand so I just kept groaning on the floor then Tyler hitted me with the steal chair again for five times and left us in the cell..

They untied Oscar and Oscar ran to me and hugged me for comfort.... I held my right arm since it was so painful...

5 DAYS LATER
MORNING AT 4 AM

My arm feels better now and the war wasn't over... Tyler kept ignoring me and Oscar kept cooking food for me and he kept worrying on me... Today is the day that I'll get back to work... I woke up and I stood up then I went to my bathroom and made myself ready for work...

My look:

After getting ready, I went out of my bathroom and I grabbed my stuff for work then I went downstairs to see if someone will bring me to work... Well as usual, I saw Oscar... He stood up and he leaded me to his car... We went to the hospital and he left when I went to my office and I started doing paper works... After some minutes, I checked my wrist watch and its now time for my daily rounds... I went out of my office and checked my patients...

TYLER'S P.O.V

I'm feeling very guilty for hurting Kylie Jane and I wish she's not mad at me... I was sitting on my couch while watching T.V... I'm really thinking about Kylie Jane and its driving me nuts... I turned off the T.V and  went to my room... I decided to bring her lunch... I'm getting ready now so I can be there at the right time.... I wore something for a cold weather since its now cold here in Korea..

My outfit:

After getting ready, I went to the kitchen and packed some sliced fruits for Kylie Jane

After getting ready, I went to the kitchen and packed some sliced fruits for Kylie Jane... After packing, I grabbed the lunch box and I went to the hospital... I went to the Information Desk....