Chapter 8

As usual I did my paper work and I did my daily rounds.. I did them until its home time... And when its home time, I fix my stuff and I went out.... I waited at the elevator..

Suddenly, someone pulled me through the stairs and brought me at the hospital's rooftop... I lifted my sleeves a bit and I clicked the button from my watch and it will call Tyler and his men... The guy started kissing my neck and I kept fighting off... Everytime that I fight back, I get punched on my stomach... I couldn't fight so I cried and I let him...

"HELP ME PLEASE" I slightly shouted while crying but I couldn't shout loud because I was crying silently but hard...

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE!" I heard someone said it in a high tone, I looked at the direction and I saw Tyler with a very mad face.. I reached for his hand but the man who was raping me, placed a sharp knife at my neck which made me worry for everyone... Tyler walked closer but I spoke.

"NO! NO! TYLER STAY THERE... DON'T GO ANY CLOSE! PLEASE...." I begged as I opened both my hands and signaled a stop sign at them... My tears were teary, very teary and I couldn't even stop crying.... Tyler's men, sorrounded the criminal and someone pulled the knife away and the criminal was forced to kneel down...

I ran to Tyler and he hugged me tight... I cried on his chest as he caressed my hair and comforted me...

"BOYS! TAKE CARE OF HIM!" Tyler commanded as he pulled me to the parking lot where his car was... We hugged each other because I was full of fear while Tyler was comforting me... I was shaking because of my fear.... I was shaking, crying, and I was traumatized...

"SHHH... KYLIE YOUR FINE... CALM DOWN" He said as he rubbed my back and hugged my tighter..

"I-I'M SC-SCARED" I stuttered because of fear and because of me, shaking...

"DON'T BE... I'M HERE... LET'S GET YOU HOME FIRST" He said as we both went home.. Our drive was silent but we were holding hands... I was full of fear so Tyler doesn't let go of me for comfort... He made me feel safe...

When we arrived at home, he told me to change first and we'll talk after... I walked to my room and I changed my clothes...

I wore this:

After changing, I went out of the bathroom and I went to the living room to see and to talk to Tyler

After changing, I went out of the bathroom and I went to the living room to see and to talk to Tyler... I saw him and he was really waiting for me...

His outfit: