Chapter 14

《1 WEEK LATER》
SUNDAY MORNING

I woke up and I remembered my family gathering/reunion. I got up and I went to our bathroom. I got ready. I made myself look beautiful as my mom requested it.

My look:

Agter getting ready, I grabbed my stuff

Agter getting ready, I grabbed my stuff. My keys, wallet, phone, extra makeup and my purse. I put my stuff inside my purse and I went downstairs. I saw Tyler on the couch. He was about to greet me with a smile but his smile faded when he saw me.

He stood up a d we both walked towards each other. He gave me a cold glare as I gave him a blank expression.

"GOOD MORNING. I'M GOING TO MY FAMILY'S GATHERING." I said as I greeted him. He looked at me from head to toe as he went back to my face.

"WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?" He asked me coldly.

"MY CLOTHES. WHY?" I replied as I asked him kindly.

"ITS TOO SHORT. CHANGE" He commanded coldly.

"NO. THIS IS ARE THE CLOTHES THAT MY MOM GAVE ME WHEN SHE WAS STILL ALIVE. MY DAD TOLD ME TO WE-"He cutted me

"I SAID CHANGE!" He shouted. I flinched because he scared me.

"I TOLD YOU! MY DAD TOLD ME TO WEAR THIS!" I shouted back. He slapped me hard and he held me on my neck and he tightened his grip, making me hold his hand. I couldn't escape.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!? I TOLD YOU TO RESPECT ME!" He slapped me again without letting me escape his grip.

Suddenly, I heard a kid shouted from the stairs.

"APPA! LET GO OF EOMMA!" A little girl shouted. We looked at the direction and saw Taeyang. By the way, Taeyang is not doing well. She has Leukemia. She have been pale this week. She's very weak. We saw her with Taehyung assisting her. Because of her weakness, she can barely walk.

"T-TAEHYUNG! BR- BRING HER T-TO YOUR R-ROOM! STAY T-THERE!" I shouted while stuttering. I can barely breathe from Tyler's grip. Taehyung helped his sister sit down on one of the stairs. After that, he ran towards us and he tried to pull Tyler's hand.

"APPA! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! LET GO OF EOMMA! LET HER GO!" He begged as he tried pulling Tyler's room. Tyler pushed me on the ground as Taehyung catched me. Taeyang crawled to us and they both hugged me. Tyler walked away but towards the cell.

"BRING HER IN THE CELL. TIE HER UP." He commanded as his men went to me and pulled me towards the cell. But Oscar stayed there and didn't help the other men pull me

"STOP! UNCLE OSCAR, HELP US!" Taehyung begged as he pulled the other men's hand.

"TAEHYUNG AND TAEYANG, STAY IN YOUR ROOM! PLEASE LISTEN TO EOMMA!"I said as Tyler's men pulled me.

"BUT EOM-" I cutted Taehyung

"JUST GO!!"I shouted as they cried out loud and they went to their room.

They tied me up and Tyler hitted me with his metal baseball bat. I screamed out of pain. Blood was all over. It came out of my mouth and wounds. I had bruises all over my legs, back, mouth, arms, and the my stomach.