Chapter 13

《TUESDAY MORNING》

The kids are now getting ready. They still don't know Tyler's people. I went to my twins' room to check on them. When I arrived, I saw them sitting on their bed.

"GOOD MORNING KIDS" I greeted with a bright and cheerful smile.

"GOOD MORNING EOMMA" Taehyung greeted back in a bright and cheerful way. With a smile and with polite eyes.

"GOOD MORNING EOMMA" Taeyang greeted back in a weak way. I got confused so I walked closer to Taeyang.

"ANYTHING WRONG TAEYANG?" I asked her in a worried way. Worried eyes, worried face and worried thoughts.

"YES EOMMA" She replied in a respectful yet weak way. I touched her forehead and she was hot.

"TAEYANG, YOUR NOT OKAY. YOUR SICK. YOU HAVE A FEVER AND ITS HIGH. LET ME GET THE THERMOMETER AND I'LL BE RIGT BACK." I said as I went put of their room. I came back with a thermometer on my hand. I saw Taehyung, hugging his sister who was sick.

"HERE WE GO" I said as I placed the thermometer on her underarm. After some minutes, her thermometer beeped, signaling that its done. I grabbed her thermometer and her fever was over 39°. Its too high for a little girl.

"TAEYANG, YOU'LL HAVE TO STAY AT HOME FOR NOW. WHEN YOU GET BETTER, YOU'LL BE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL." I said as I went to her closet. I grabbed a simple outfit for her. I placed it on her bed and I grabbed Taehyung's bag. Taehyung and I went downstairs.

"TAEHYUNG. I WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE TO YOU OUR PEOPLE HERE. THIS IS EVELYN * point at Evelyn*. THIS IS ODETH *point at Odeth*. JAMES *point*. OSCAR *point*. LANCE *point*. ALEX *point*. GABRIEL *point*. JOEY*point*. THEIR YOU DAD'S PEOPLE/EMPLOYEE. EVERYONE, THIS IS TAEHYUNG, OUR LITTLE BOY. WE ALSO HAVE TAEYANG UPSTAIRS BUT SHE'S SICK. THEIR TWINS. AND BY THE WAY ODETH PLEASE TAKE CARE OF TAEYANG. TYLER'S IN A BUSINESS TRIP. I'LL GO TO THE GROCERY TO BUY SOME FOOD STOCKS." I said.

"NICE TO ALL MEET." Taehyung said as he bowed. We heard the school bus' horn. Taehyung pecked on my cheek and ran towards his school bus. I went to Tyler and I's shared-room. I went to the bathroom and got ready.

My look:

After getting ready, I grabbed my phone, car keys, wallet and my small sling bag

After getting ready, I grabbed my phone, car keys, wallet and my small sling bag. I went downstairs and I went to the grocery.