Chapter 20

《6 PM》

They arrived 30 minutes ago. I guess we're having our New Year here. Mrs. Lynch and I made Gimbap and Japchae. We even cooked Tteokbokki, Bulgogi, Samgyeopsal, Bibimbap, Kimchi, Naengmyeon, Jajangmyeon, Galbijjim, Spicy Fried Chicken, Fried Chicken and Samgyetang.

Taehyung and Taeyang helped Mr. Lynch, arrange the table. They placed the plates, utensils, glasses, knives and kitchen napkins.

We placed the foods on another table so it'll look like a buffet. Mrs. Lynch made the drinks and made all of the food. Mrs. Lynch made some Pink Lemonade, Nlue Lemonade, Regular Lemonade, Iced Tea, and Water.

While my dad brought some desserts such as Chocolate Cake, Walnut Pie, Vanilla Cake, Marshmallows, Smores, Chips, Different flavored ice creams, Strawberries, Blueberries and Chocolate Cupcakes.

Our food was ready. Everyone sat on the dinning area. We played some games and we had funny penalties. After our games and stuff, we announced that everyone can now eat. Everyone ate their meals while having some discussion.

After some food, Mrs. Lynch and I placed the plates on the sink. Mrs. Lynch spoke.

"GO HAVE SOME FUN, I'LL WASH EVERYTHING." She said.

"NO NEED. I'LL DO IT." I replied while holding your shoulder.

"HONE-" I cutted her by saying something.

"I'LL DO IT. JUST GO HAVE FUN MOM" I replied nicely.

"ARE YOU SURE?" She asked.

"WE'LL HELP EOMMA" We heard Taehyung and Taeyang's voice. We both chuckled. Mom went to the living room where everyone was having fun. While my twins and I washed the dishes.

AFTER WASHING THE DISHES

My twins and I went to the living room and had fun with everyone.

"WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SLEEP HERE?" Mr. Lynch asked us.

"YEYYYYYY" Taehyung and Taeyang said with full of excitement.

"TAEHYUNG, TAEYANG. WE'LL SLEEP AT HOME,WE MIGHT GIVE THEM STRESS." I stopped them.

"EOMMA PLEASE." Taeyang begged.

"THEY'RR BEGGING" Tyler said as both his parents nodded.

"OK FINE. DON'T CAUSE ANY STRESS" I said.

"YEYYYY! YES EOMMA!" They thanked and hugged me. I hugged back and we watched some movie.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

While they were watching movie, Taeyang and Taehyung fell asleep. Taeyang's head was on Taehyung's shoulder, while Taehyung's head was on top of Taeyang's head.

Tyler and Kylie fell asleep as well. Their position was same with the position of Taehyung and Taeyang. But in a cuddling way.

Mr. Faulkerson left after dinner because Kylie's grandma was home with Kylie's grandpa.

Mr. And Mrs. Lynch fell asleep as well. Their position was same with the position of Kylie and Tyler.

They all fell asleep without turning the T.V off.

They had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.